"Spend time"

"sorry,Jeon Jungkook can't be allowed to visit him after something happen on him. He need some rest time to let his stress down because of he almost got panic attack..you may can visit him in next time...sorry",said nurse.Jimin and Taehyung stop and walking to SeokJin.

"you two?you two should be in vocal class right?",said SeokJin.

"actually we ask teacher to let us visit Jungkook.That's why we here."said Jimin.

"did..Jungkook can..heal like..before?" ask Taehyung suddenly break the conversation.

"he didn't remember any of us.."Jimin sigh.

"guys,we should help him to remember.. or we just have to start from the beginning right?.."said seokjin.
Suddenly Jeonna appears somewhere.

"Yaw guys."said Jeonna with happy.

"Jeonna-ssi..hi.."SeokJin greeting politely to Jeonna.

"seokjin-ssi,you should rest at home.I know you stay here for a couple days. Your eyes is getting pale.And you twoo, you should back home too.."said Jeonna.

"no..i can't..i should be always with Jungkook.He said that he afraid of it."said Seokjin.

"SeokJin-ssi,i am a person who know him more than other.Trust me..i will take care him..you guys must be tired for take care of him right.You guys should keep going in your idol career."said Jeonna.

"i want to disband for take care of Jungkookie.We working as idol and ignore him all time.We busy on our career but let Jungkook lay on hospital.I don't care if this group will disband.I just want to spend time with him."said Jimin.

"you're right.We should disband and take care of him.."said Taehyung.

"how dare you twoo said like that?You know,since he joined these group,he felt so happy and always tell me how fun having a good time as Idol,for his fan and you guys.If you guys disband this group, he will blame himself for nothing if he got his memories back."said Jeonna.SeokJin, jimin and Taehyung look down.

"Yes..she's right..we should keep giving him a support as his hyung.He had no one or no person that would love him especially only us as his second hyung must help him no matter.He ask me to don't leave him alone again.Even he forgetting all of his memories with us doesn't mean it is was our end right.We should try and keep trying.We can change his life."Said SeokJin.Jimin and Taehyung agree and Jeonna just smile.

"I think,you guys should care about your career right now.Don't worry,i will take my duty to take care of Jungkook.I'll tell you all if something happen."said Jeonna.All of them nod and agree.They got fired their self because of they really put their determine to bring Jungkook as his old self even he didn't remember anything.

_____________________

After a few days,
  "Jungkook,i have bring your favorite.Let me set up your breakfast."said Jeonna who just arrived from restaurant.

Jungkook smiles slowly and trying to do sit position.Jungkook working so hard because only his left hand are working while the other part of body didn't show any movement.He felt down and Jeonna saw it.She help Jungkook sit.He stare at the flower on the table and suddenly he rub his eyes as he can't believe.

"why?are you okay?"ask Jeonna. Jungkook smiling and crying.

"Jeonna-nie,can you..bring me to the garden!!i can see!!Finally i can see anything!!",said Jungkook.Jeonna shook her head.

"you can't Jungkook,you still need that things to keep alive.You are using breathing machine.Without that You'll die.."said Joenna.

"but..i never see the world yet.."said Jungkook with a disappointed tone voice.