"when the last time i stop getting love.."

"Let's try with high tone?maybe Taehyung can do low note?"said Yunki.

The hyung line are busy with match the music and Jungkook still at hospital.

"Namjoon,what are you staring for?", Hoseok break the Namjoon's staring.

"Ah..nothing..i think..i want to look Jungkook..if he already awake.."said Namjoon.

"Ahh..talk about Jungkook-ah..why he suddenly in ICU? Are he just fine?"said Jimin.

"No..something bad happened...", Namjoon can't forget about his fault let Jungkook go by himself.Hoseok understand and hold Namjoon's shoulder.

"..i see..should we follow you?", Taehyung asking and Jimin was join too.

"Actually..it if the best if you guys let me go alone...anyway..manager will go there too..so he might asking you two if you guys follow me to see Jungkook right?" Namjoon said with a serious face.

Taehyung and Jimin and the rest should in Schedule.If manager know that they didn't follow as the schedule already,the will got scolding by manager.

"So I'm going..Hoseok..look them for me.",Namjoon were leaving with his hoodie and got into the car.

____________

"Jungkook..you can leave today..but after you finishing your treatment therapy okay?",Senior Eun said to Jungkook.

"..Senior..should..i tell them?..", Jungkook is so scare of his trauma. Senior Eun held Jungkook's shoulder and look at his eyes.

"Listen to me..you must've to forget it everything happens in that tragedy..I know that..you was trapped..in that place..but you should forget it..it might cause you got heart attack sometime. So..if anything happen..you should tell me as fast that you can..or you should let my uncle know about it."said Senior Eun.

"..i don't know..they will not..", Jungkook feeling down and play with his finger.He didn't want to burden his hyungs.

"Hmm?..okay..don't forget your appointment with your therapist!",Said Senior Eun while tapping as he gave Jungkook strength.

_____________

Namjoon and manager walking to the hospital and ask the nurse at counter about Jungkook.

"Ahh..so you two are Jeon's guardians? Doctor Eun tell me that you two should meet him at his office.Let me lead you two to his office?"said the nurse.Both of them nod.The nurse got the phone as he tell Senior Eun about Namjoon and Manager was waiting.The nurse lead them to the office and knocking before enter. "come in",said Senior Eun from inside as he knows who is coming.

"Uncle!!",Senior Eun was excited when he meet his uncle again.He shaking hand with Namjoon and smile each other. Senior Eun invite them to have a seat.He ask his staff to prepare some tea or anything else.

"So..how's about Jungkook?did he already awake?"ask manager first.

"He already awake in morning but, something always bother him.He really can't forget his bad traumatic and make him stressing himself with his past.I knew him more than anyone because we are childhood friend since i was elementary school..but I'm just a senior 2 years older than him.So we already know each other."Senior Eun tell them that he already know Jungkook early than them.

"Actually..what kind..of the traumatic that he suffered?"ask Namjoon.

"Ahh..that a topic that i want to tell you.9 years ago...something that happen to Jungkook that making him scare and afraid it will happen again.I was plannend that i want to send Jungkook until his house because i can feel something will bad might happen on Jungkook......"