Luke just shrugs his shoulders before pulling out his phone. I bite the corner of my lip almost preferring not to know how many girls now have their eyes on him. Who wouldn't drool at the sight of him?

His eyes immediately practically bug out of his head as his mouth drops open. Everyone looks to him in anticipation knowing damn well that he's probably gained a lot.

"Holy fuck," he says, scrolling his thumb up and down his page.

"It must be nice to be the hot one," Michael says folding his hand on top of his chest and playing with his thumbs.

I hope he means it in a joking way because every single single one of them are absolutely beautiful. Obviously I'm a little biased but I would never want any of the guys to think that Luke is known for being the most attractive one in the band.

"Tell me about it," Alex snorts from his chair making me once again bite back a laugh.

Now this is something that everyone knows Drew as. Not that Alex isn't incredible and attractive in his own way, but it must stink to live in Drew's shadow when he looks the way he does.

"So how many followers? I wanna know," Ashton asks.

Luke bites his lip, scanning his phone carefully, "Gained four million."

Everyone turns to him in absolute surprise because that's twice as much as Calum. I mean hell, I don't think anyone was expecting him to gain that many.

"It's official, Luke's the hot one," Calum says throwing his arms up.

"Let's all take a vote and vote on who we think is the hottest," Drew says. "My vote's on Michael because his eyes have me weak."

He says it in such a dreamy tone, I can't help but laugh. I know this is his attempt to lighten the mood and make someone else feel good about themselves beside Luke.

"Addison, you're up, who do you think is hottest?" Drew asks me, squeezing my stomach the slightest.

"Well geez, I wonder who she's going to pick," Ashton says, rolling his eyes playfully and I immediately blush.

My eyes involuntarily trail to Luke who bites back a smile as he looks down and seems to know the answer as well. Drew laughs it off, and clearly thinks nothing of it or doesn't seem to care.

"It's not obviously Luke," Calum says pointing a finger at Ashton. "I had sex with her once."

I roll my eyes considering he still plays this card, "I was desperate to lose my virginity, and you were the only guy that I knew on a deep level. I wasn't going to throw myself at some random."

Calum pouts at me but clearly knows at the same time that I do view it as special. I'm just teasing him and there's no doubt he's aware of that. He knows above anyone that I don't regret it and am glad he was the one I could experience it with.

"You were still wet for me."

I immediately gasp, not expecting this at all as I grab a pillow and chuck it as hard as I can at his head. Drew bursts into laughter along with everyone else as Calum gets smacked in the face.

I give him the middle finger as he blows me a playful kiss and plays it off. I can't help but notice the only person who doesn't laugh is Luke as he plays with the rings on his fingers and I know this is the last thing he wants to talk about. Especially because of how poorly it was handled when he found out about it. The problem is, Calum doesn't care and will bring it up wherever and whenever and seems to forget that Luke hates to hear about it.