"What does me having children have to do with me answering a phone call?" I could hear the confusion in her question. "They're all settled in their rooms anyway."

"But I'm not." I said sad to try and sway her to be nice to me.

"Lay down and close your eyes. I'm sure you'll fall asleep in due time."

I smacked my lips because she don't care about a nigga. "What he call you for?"

"Please stop talking to me. I'm trying to go to sleep." She huffed.

"What did he call you for?" I pulled the blanket off of her whole body.

"Why are you like this?" She groaned and sat up, covering her chest. "Why do you like arguing with me? Do you need some act right? You been acting like a bitch lately." She got up and walked over to close and lock the bedroom door.

"Ion need-"

"Shut up." She interrupted me and pushed me down on the bed. She pulled my draws down and I wasn't hard because I wasn't thinking about fucking her right now. She gripped my dick in her hand and started to give me that gawk gawk.

"I'm bout to buss." I moaned after her doing this for ten minutes. She stopped and took her shorts off then climbed on top of me. She aligned me up with her pussy and sat all the way down on my shit. She moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth adjusting to the feeling.

"Is this what you needed? Is this why you been mean to me all week?" She started to bounce up and down. I moved my hands to her side to guide her, but she smacked my hands away. "Don't touch me." She wrapped her hand around my neck and squeezed with a little force. "Hm? Is this all you needed, daddy?"

All I did was nod because fuck she was doing the damn thing. I'm backed up for real. We haven't had sex in a month and I missed this feeling like hell. The way she grips my dick is-

"Answer me!" She slapped me.

What the hell? My eyes popped open and I saw her eyes were dark, but still filled with lust. This was definitely us just fucking. Absolutely no love making is going on right now. She getting payback on my ass.

"Yes Faith." I moaned as my toes started to curl.

"You better not cum before me." She bent down and licked my nipple while twisting the fuck outta the other one. She on some real freak shit right now. "You better hold it." She panted. I can always tell when she's close because her breathing gets heavier and she's more breathless. I moved my hand to start rubbing her clit, but of course she stopped me before I could. "What did I say?"

"Ah fuck!" I yelled unintentionally, but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold this.

"Be quiet. Take it like a man. You not man enough to take it? I'm too much for you? Do I need to go out and find someone who can keep up?" She moved my hands above my head, intertwining our fingers. "I bet I can find another nigga that can keep up." Aw hell nah. She got me fucked up.

I was about to flip her over to show her who she fuckin with, but she stopped me before I could. "You flip me over and I'll end it right now. Did that hurt your little feeling? Did it mess with your ego?"

"Not at all." My breath got choppy when she started to do the one thing I like when she rides.

"You gone cum with me?" She whispered in my ear.

"Can I stay inside?" I really want to finish inside of her, but the last time we had sex, she bout kicked me when I was on the verge of cumming and I wasn't trying to pull out.

"Ye- actually." She hopped off and started to suck me off. Then she let me titty fuck her. She don't let me do it often, but I know she feeling herself when she does let me. I released a fat ass load on her tits and she licked it off of herself. "I'm liking this diet you been on." She licked her lips and stood up.