Eighteen.

First and foremost, RIP to Nip. Complete and utter trash how people are in this world. Praying for his family, friends, fans, and the whole city of L.A.

Longest chapter I've ever done so hopefully this makes up for the wait.

Enjoy!

Faith's POV

I took in a sharp breath when I felt Dave back in between my legs. "Nooo. Baby not again." I moaned and squirmed in his arms. I JUST got out of the shower and dozed off when I came out.

Last night was a side I've never seen of Dave. I knew he liked sexual pleasure, but that was crazy. Every time I would think he was done, he would prove that he wasn't. I now understand why women like getting head. It's the best thing ever.

Although I love it, I'm drained. It's like Dave's addicted. I just want rest and so do my legs and my vagina. "Okay Dave!" I yelled while I tried to push his head away. I can feel my soul leaving my body. I'm panting and I can't breath because he won't let up. "Ugh!" I grunted out as I came. "Move Dave. Move. I already came! Please." I tried to get him to stop.

He pulled me closer and added two fingers. The difference with this one was he was hitting a different spot than last night. I feel like I have to go pee, but I know I don't because I just did before my shower so I know what's happening, but I don't want it to happen. It's going to be so messy.

"Let me get that." Dave said as he started to rub against my center at a fast pace. "Nah don't run. What was all that shit you was spittin when you was suckin my dick." He just followed me while I tried to run.

"I'm sorry, daddy. Fuck." At this point my voice box needs rest, but this shit feels beyond good. I felt a tear slip from my eye as I squirt all over his bed.

"Oh yeah." Dave chuckled and kept stroking my clit while my orgasm died down.

"Hmm mm mm." I shook my head and put my hand on top of his to stop as I started to shake and turned on my side.

"You aight?" He asked me while he got up and started to kiss on my shoulder then he moved to my lips. I kissed him back lazily.

I shook my head and, with what little strength I had, I pulled his body down between my legs and wrapped my legs around him. I held him closely as I kept shaking.

"Come on." He picked me up and walked us into his bathroom and started a hot bath.

He came back over to me, which I was sitting on his counter, and stood between my legs. He leaned in and pecked my lips then looked into my eyes. "I love you." He kissed me again and waited for me to say it back.

"I love you more." I mumbled and looked deep into his eyes. I really do. When I'm with him, I just feel love beyond words. I don't know if this waiting til marriage thing is going to last, but I'll try. At least let me get a ring, then I know it's real.

Ten minuets later, he picked me up from his counter and moved us to the tub. I moved over to him when he settled in. I sat in his lap with his dick sitting under me.

"I'm sorry about that, baby." Dave said to me, laughing. He was so tickled.

"Fuck you, David. Lil dick ass nigga ." I mumbled in his shoulder as he ran water down my back. Yeah I love him, but this negro did me dirty last night and just now.

"Oh word?" He was shocked at my attitude and wording. "You cussin now?" He moved me back to look at the mug that was present on my face. "Whatchu got an attitude for? You just told a nigga you loved him, now you switched up." He was so amused by all of this.