Six.

Faith's POV

Waking up, I want to go back to sleep. I don't have a hangover, I just feel sluggish. I don't like sleeping in all day though.

Getting up, I walk to my bathroom to pee and get ready for my shower. After washing my hands and brushing my teeth, I head back into my room to see Nyasia still sleeping. I chuckle because you can tell she had a long night.

Grabbing my phone I notice I have an Instagram notification. Unlocking my phone I see it's from Dave. My heart drops. This is crazy! He really found me. On his own! Then dm'd me!

After replying to his message, I locked my phone and went back into the bathroom for my shower

After replying to his message, I locked my phone and went back into the bathroom for my shower. I hooked my phone up to my speaker and shuffled one of my playlists.

Once I got dressed, nothing special, leggings and a t-shirt, I traveled into the kitchen for something to eat. I decided to make Nyasia and I some frozen chicken strips and fries.

While those were cooking I sat in the living room and watched HGTV. It's Sunday so 'Beach Front Bargain Hunt' was on. That's my show. The vibration from my phone caused me to look away from the TV, seeing that Dave sent a message back.

I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, but come on

I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, but come on...who wouldn't be skeptical with a guy like Dave? What could he possibly want with an overweight, introverted person like myself?

He didn't respond after my message so I went back to watching TV. Ten minutes later, Nyasia came out of my room dressed and looking refreshed.

"Look who decided to join the world today," I said as I got up to get our food out of the oven. Checking our food, I took it out seeing it was done.

"Don't. It's too early for your jokes," she mugged me, taking a seat at the table. I placed the pan on top of pot holders that sat on the table so we could make our own plates.

"Oop. Well excuse me. Not my fault you went a little too hard last night." I laughed while grabbing the bbq sauce, honey mustard, ketchup, and RANCH from the fridge. I love ranch so much. I'm always having to restock.