"The fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled and jumped back from the water.

"Talk to me crazy again and imma show you what the hell is wrong with me. Fix your own damn food. My kids and I are going out to eat." She walked out and slammed the door behind her. Yeah...I laid it on thick as hell.

A couple hours passed and they were coming back into the house. Kairi, still quiet, Kaiden wide open, and the twins holding their mom's hand trying to keep their balance while walking.

"Head upstairs and get ready for bed." Faith said once she closed and locked the front door. Kaiden ran upstairs and Kairi sluggishly made her way upstairs. "Y'all getting heavy." She said when she picked up Lela and Lena.

I kissed Kaiden and Kairi on their heads when they passed me going upstairs while I was making my way down. "You bring me anything back?" I walked up to kiss her and the girls. I kissed Lena and Lela and I was about to kiss Faith, but she dodged me.

"Nope." She moved around me and made her way upstairs.

"You were serious?" I asked referring to me cooking myself something to eat. She ignored me. "We ain't go grocery shoppin yet!" I yelled after her, desperate for something to eat. I'm starving!

"Figure it out." She said without turning around. "Because we're full. Aren't we? We ate so good." She cooed at the girls and they laughed. I mugged the back of her head the hardest I've ever done.

"Bae. Bae you joking, right?" I called out, but she didn't come back into view. I blew out an irritated sigh and pulled out my phone. Now I gotta see what restaurants around here so I don't starve to death. This some bullshit.

After searching for a good ten minutes, I ordered my food and waited before I left to go pick it up. I ordered me a big ass pizza all to myself and no one better ask for none. They ain't think about me when they went to eat, so don't even come over here.

I got my pizza and came back to the house. I ate three slices before I put the rest up in our empty ass fridge. She had to be extra and get the Samsung refrigerator where you can see what's inside the fridge without opening it and from the app. I don't even need to use the feature to know the shit is empty.

I grabbed my tea and decided to go make up with her. Do I feel bad for how I treated her? I feel bad about how she felt about the way I treated her. I shouldn't have been so mean to my baby. I forgot she was sensitive.

"Yeah I'll be there." I heard her say as I walked in the room where she was laying in her robe. "I said I'm free. I will be there bright and early." She laughed and kicked her legs back and forth in the air while she laid on her stomach.

"Who you talkin to?" I used my whole hand to slap and palm her right ass cheek. She turned on her side to mug me then she kicked my thigh, turning back onto her stomach.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow to further discuss." She rolled her eyes and sat up. "Aight bye."

"Who was that?" I rubbed my thigh because it was low key hurting from that kick.

"Chris." She crawled over to her side of the bed and took off her robe to get under the covers. She had on boxers and no shirt, but she covered her chest until she got under the covers. I guess I'm on "punishment" because she never covers herself around me.

"Chris? Chris who?"

"Brown." She turned off her lamp and pulled the cover up to her neck, laying on her side, faced away from me.

"Brown? The hell he calling you for at nine at night?"

"It's only six where he is."

"Nigga can do math. He know you got kids and a man to tend to at this hour."