Legends of Tommorrow Funny Moments

Start from the beginning

"Why would you ask that?! Thats not appropriate behavior!?" Iida scolded Uraraka while everyone else was laughing.

"I hate glitter," Bakugou said as he was covered with it.

"That's true," Bakugou said.

"Ahh! A unicorn bit my nipple off!" Mineta screamed in pain.

"Hah! Serves you right!" Jirou yelled while laughing.

"Here's a fun fact. In the present it costs money. As a legend your salary is the friendships you make along the way," Kirishima said to Midoriya.

"Yay! I'm finally there!" Midoriya yelled happily.

"What in the Disney Hell is going on in here?" Uraraka said, looking at her team messing around like they were on drugs.

"What are we doing?" Iida asked, utterly confused.

"That Irish man right there is a leprechaun," Sero said. "Wait are you being serious or racist?" Mina asked. "Both," he replied.

"I would never say that," Sero said as everyone laughed.

"Now you say there's magic out there. & I say I want proof," Kirishima's dad said. (I'm just going to call him Hank.) "Umm..." Midoriya said not knowing how to answer, until Mineta opened his shirt revealing is missing nipple. "Here's your proof, a unicorn ate my nipple!" He said as Midoriya faked gasped. After an awkward silence, Midoriya broke it by telling Mineta to put his nipple away.

Everyone laughed at this, except Mineta, who was embarrassed.

"Wasn't your finest work there bud," Uararaka said angrily at Bakugou. "Was going to get us killed," Bakugou said, until Uraraka replied with, "You just dont like guys with ties!" "That's right! It's like a little flag hanging from someone's neck saying I'm a lair," Bakugou said.

"That's also true," Bakugou said.

"It's a corgy with a mohawk!" Iida said as he pulled up his sleeve revealing a tattoo of what he just said. "You've finally lost it glasses," Bakugou said in disbelief. "It's rage mate," Iida said happily while snaking Bakugou's arm with a newspaper & walking away.

"Ohh, wow," Uraraka said in disbelief.

"I-I would never d-do that!" Iida said.

"Dammit Garima! I called dibs on killing shapeshifter last weem!" Iida yelled at a weird, pink alien like creature with 3 boobs.

"Is that me?" Mina asked while looking at the Garima.

"No, remember you're already in this," H said.

"All I care about are its 3 boobs!" Mineta said before being slapped by Yaoyoruzu.

"You Don't pay me enough to be a stinking prison guard," Bakugou told Uraraka. "I don't pay you anything," Uraraka said before facelpalming.

Everyone laughed at this, except Bakugou who was angry at his stupi & was yelling at people.

"Were you...?" Mina asked as she walked in Bakugou's room. He quickly covered uo his typewriter with a piece of paper before saying, "Yes, I was watching porn." "On a typewriter?" Mina asked sarcastically. Bakugou looked at her angrily. "No judging here," Mina said as she backed out of his room.