The Truth

Moon's pov;

My eyes fluttered open. I had a horrible migraine that made my vision blurry.

I tried to stand up but I fell back to the iron floor with a thud.

"She's awake" I heard someone whisper.

"Oh hello Moon!" a man greeted me. I couldn't make out who he was since everything was blurry.

"Wha-who-who are you!?" I asked firmly.

"Well, you know who I am!" the man said.

I recognised the voice now.

"D-Darkstalker!" I shouted.

"Yes! Now, I bet your wondering what I'm doing here and what's gonna happen to you! " he laughed.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered nervously.

"Haha! Don't worry! I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna do a little experiment" he reassured me.

All of a sudden, another man walked in with a little tray in his hands. On the tray, was a flask full of this black potion thingy.

"Now, just sniff this for me OK?" Darkstalker said.

"What! Heck's no!" I shouted and moved back against the wall.

"Hm...." he thought for a moment, "Ok, the hard way it is."

He took off the lid of the flask and all of a sudden black smoke went everywhere.

Darkstalker and the other guy quickly left the room, closing the door behind them.

I tried to hold my breath but ended gasping for air, then I sucked in the black smoke.

My skin felt like it was burning and my hands started shaking.

I let out a scream of pain then howled for help.

All of am sudden the door swung open and white smoke replaced the black one.

"Sorry about that, just testing my new project, still needs some repairing..." Darkstalker said calmly and the smoke all together disappeared.

"What was that!?" I shouted, gasping for fresh, real air.

"Oh nothing you need to worry about now" he answered.

"Well, if your not gonna tell me what it was, what are you gonna use it for!?" I asked again.

"If you must know..." Darkstalker whispered, annoyed.

"Look, you may have heard about my father's death, no? You see, that was me, yes I know what your thinking, 'this mans a murderer oh no!' haha, well, no" he went on, "You see, I've tried to kill him before...long ago...."

(Flash Back one year ago)

"Whiteout, sweetie, hurry outside! Darkstalker you too!" Foeslayer shouted.

"NO! I have to go see if dads alright!" Darkstalker shouted back, then ran off into the flames and smoke.

He ran through the fire that had already swallowed most of the lab, trying desperately to find his father, Arctic.

Then he found him, lying on the ground, still alive.

"There you are..." Darkstalker smirked.

He could see Arctic was still not yet dead, so he pulled out his gun.

Darkstalker aimed it at Arctic, finger on the trigger, about to shoot-

Parts of the roof fell on top of Darkstalker, crushing him to the ground.

He clawed his way out of the pile of wood, aimed his gun again, but Arctic was no where to be seen.

He heard exploding in the distance and knew he had to get out of there fast.

He sprinted down the fire lit halls, running through the smoke and coughing.

A wave of flames were following him.

He jumped out the front door of the lab and landed on the concrete floor, grazing his whole left arm.

The entire building exploded, throwing more flames and wood at him.

He stood up, and ran further away from the explosion.

 "Darkstalker!" he heard his mother in the distance.

"Mother!" he cried back and ran into her arms.

"Oh my goodness! Darling are you ok!" Foeslayer asked, examining his arm.

"Yes mother I'm fine" he reassured her, hugging her again.

He turned his head to his mothers right, seeing his father all with blisters all of half of his body.

"Oh father your alright!" Darkstalker cried happily.

"Darkstalker! Are you hurt?" Arctic answered.

"It's nothing father..." he replied, hugging Arctic.

But behind his father's shoulder, Darkstalker scowled, disappointed he had failed to kill his own father.

(Flash back end)

"But, why would you try to kill him?" I asked, confused of what Darkstalker had just told me.

"BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS WEAK! HE THOUGHT, I WAS A TERRIBLE SON! HE DISPISED ME! HE HATED ME!" Darkstalker bellowed.

He saw my terrified expression.

"Look, he was going to hand over the career to my sister, even though I'm older! He always told me to be more strong, more smart! And when I made the slightest mistake, he would call me a coward, a weakling! This went on for years and years until I finally broke!" he roared.

"Oh but there's more! When I those mistakes, he would hurt me, he would drink and he would even hurt my sister and mother! He was always at work when I was born, not wanting to even look at me! My mother, sister and my best friend....and someone else....are the only people care about now" he finished.

"Who's the other person?" I asked.

"So many questions..." Darkstalker growled.

"Please, just tell me what that smoke is for..." I pleaded.

"Fine! I'm going to take over Pyrrhia! But don't worry, once I perfect project Pyrrhia, which is this amazing black smoke your so scared off, no one will care" he answered, frustrated, "I'm going to release this over the town and when everyone gets a sniff, they'll all love me and follow me and really not care if I take over their town, if I succeed, ill take over more and more towns, cities, until everyone is in my grasp!"

"Your crazy!" I roared.

"I KNOW! IVE BEEN CRAZY SINCE I LOST MY SANITY" he laughed a freaky laugh that sounded like an evil clown (*cough* Pennywise *cough*).

I looked away, trying to avoid his red eyes.

"Now then Moon, your gonna be my lab rat until I perfect project Pyrrhia ok? Now then, have a nice whatever time of the day it is!" Darkstalker said then left the room.

I sat down on mattress Darkstalker had provided me and suddenly was eager for something. Someone.

Someone who I loved and never even knew I did. Someone that was worried about me right now. Someone with messy, bright, white hair, blue eyes and cold skin. Someone who was....

Winter.

A/N: Well Damn..... welp, there you go the truth about Darkstalker! 

BTW! I'm thinking of making a prequel, but its all about Darkstalker's beginning and all that (It will include a bunch of Darksight, Fathingo and other stuff...)

Also thank you everyone for all the reads! I honestly was not  expecting that at all! Anyway hoped you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote!