The Dream

Moon's pov;

The little mission we were doing was, sort of successful? I mean, we found out that Darkstalker's 'evil' but no one else knew.

I was sitting on the chair of the computer for ages, eating a bowl of cereal. I had bags under my eyes and was so tired.

"Moon, you should have some rest... " Qibli said. I looked up at him. He had a worried expression on his face.

"I know, I'm just stressing about all this. I mean, what is he up too?  It's killing me!" I answered looking back down.

Qibli put a hand on my shoulder.

"Just have some rest, we'll take care of things down here OK?" He said "We all are curious and confused, but sometimes we need breaks."

"Your right" I said and stood up. I walked upstairs and went to my room.

I fell on the bed and instantly fell into a long slumber.

I was running. The raindrops all in my hair and all through my clothes. I was shivering. I slipped into a puddle, it's water splashing all over me. I quickly got up an kept running. Although.... I didn't know what I was running from.

I turned around and saw it.

A shadowy figure, walking towards me with long steps.
I wasn't stopping to find out what it was.

I continued sprinting in the darkness. Everything was black but still raining.

Then the rain changed. And I wasn't shivering any more.

The rain burnt me. I shrieked at the pain. Burns and Blisters started forming on my skin.
The what felt like lava rain left burning holes in my clothes.

I felt like I was on fire. I felt like I was in hell.

I screamed and fell to the ground. The burns stung and it felt like daggers stabbing me wherever the rain hit me.

I turned my head to see the figure getting closer and closer.

I gave up. I lay on the ground and cry. Covering my eyes to prevent seeing who or what was following me.

Then it stopped. There was no rain at all now. The blisters stopped stinging as well as the burns. I looked up to see I was I was in a field. It was quiet.

The nightsky's star's shined above me. Surrounding me were trees and flowers and all.

I stood up in the long grass. I turned around once more to see if the figure was there. They were gone.

I turned back around, and there he was. A boy around my age, tall, pale, black hair with a smirk on his face.

"Darkstalker..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hello Moonwatcher" he said, "I think we need a little chat."

I stood there, petrified. How was he here!? This has to be a dream. I pinched myself hard but nothing happened.

Darkstalker laughed. "Oh sweet Moon,  there's no way out" he snickered. "Leave me alone!" I shouted. He just laughed again.

"Why aren't you minding your own business?" he asked ignoring me. "Because I know your up to something!" I snarled, "Wait, your not real, why am I even talking to you."

I turned around and went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"Oh, I'm here Moon" he said. I turned and saw he was clutching something in his other hand. Noticed where I was looking and showed me what he had.