The Date (Full Ripnami...yyaass)

Tsunami's pov;

I have been banging my head on my bed for nine minutes now! My mother couldn't handle all the crying coming from Auklet for the past hour and she was trying so hard. The screeching and sobbing coming from my younger sister was killing me. 

Auklet was two now and it really seems like she's still one month old. I stormed out of my room and down to the kitchen. Auklet stopped crying when she saw me then clapped her hand together and started cooing.

"SISSY!" she said happily and spread her arms out for me. 

I rolled my eyes, but took her from my mum and started rocking her.

"Sorry sweetie, she's to much for me! I'm a mother of three and still can't handle a two year old!" my mother, Coral, grumbled.

"It's fine, it's nice to know she likes me more then you" I laughed.

I heard my other sister, Anemone, laughed around the corner down the hall.

I giggled again and walked to the living room. I set her down on the couch and we started playing peekaboo.

"PEEKABOO!" I said everytime I opened my hands from my face.

She would giggle or scream and laugh some more or just fall on her back, laughing, again.

Just then, as I was about to do another peekaboo, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" I shouted and ran to the front door. I opened it to see Riptide.

"Hey Tsunami..." he said, rubbing his neck.

"Hey!" I replied and gave him a welcoming smile.

I was about to offer him to come inside but instead he shoved a note into my hands and ran off.

I was so confused.

I opened the folded up piece of paper and saw beautiful bright and dark blue writing.

To Tsunami

Your are my beauty queen of blue,
And I just want to say,
Instead of saying it in person, I think I love you.

According to my heart, you are the winner,
And your award is,
I would like you to come over for dinner.

Tonight, at seven, down by the beach.
It's a night you won't regret.

~Riptide ♥

(A/N; I did not plagiarise that. I wrote it myself. Thank you)

My eyes were wide. I couldn't believe it!

"EEEEEEEE!!!" I screeched and ran upstairs.

"What was that!" Anemone said and rushed into my room.

"NONE OF YOUR CONCERN! NO BE GONE!!!" I shouted and slammed the door in her face.
I immediately called Glory.

"Huh-oh hey Tsunami... Why are you calling me on a Sunday morning... " Glory mumbled through the phone and yawned.

"I JUST GOT ASKED OUT!!!" I shouted.

"WOW!  REALLY!? Well then, who's the lucky man!? I'm guessing his name starts with R and ends in Iptide!" Glory laughed, sounding more awake now.

"Haha! Well, I need your help, I don't know what to wear tonight and I need your help to plan an outfit" I asked.

"Don't worry, I got you!" she said and hung up.

Riptide's pov;

"I did it bro!" I said on the phone to Deathbringer.

"Holy crap, you actually did it!?" he said I heard him start laughing, "What did the note say!?"

"Well, it said your are my beauty queen of blue-"  "BRO THAT IS SO CRINGY!!!!" Deathbringer cut me off and started laughing again.

"Whatever.. Anyway, I need to plan my outfit, I'm out" I said and hung up.

I went to my closet and got out a blue stripy jacket, white T and light grey jeans. I set them on my bed and went downstairs for food.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE WE ALL DONT WANNA WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS-WHHOOSSH)

I had a blanket nicely stretched out on the sand. I put a plate of fish and chips with the basket of more snacks and waited.

I heard the waves crashing against the rocks and the wind dancing around my ear. Then, I saw her.

Her hair, wrapped in a beautiful bun. Her long white and blue dress, dancing with the wind. Her toes dug into the sand as she smiled nervously at me.

I stood up, astonished.

"Hey- uh- you look, beautiful..."I said.
She rubbed her arm.

"Thanks, you look nice too!" she replied.

I motioned her to sit down on the blanket and she immediately went for the fish on plate.

"Haha! Hungry aren't you?" I asked her as she dug in. She nodded and gulped the fish down.

We sat there for a while looking at the beach as the sunset lowered beneath it.

Then, I got and idea. I began to remove my jacket.

I looked at her and she was blushing so much her face looked like it was on fire.

I laughed then removed my white T-shirt.

"Were going swimming!" I said.

Tsunami's pov;

Him taking off his shirt was killing me. In a good way though. In fact I was to busy staring at his abs, I didn't realise him grabbing my hand and leading me to the water.