Yoongi put a hand on his chest, eyes wide. "Tae, don't do that! You scared me!"

"Sorry," he grinned sheepishly. As he walked into the living room, four others shuffled behind him.

"Welcome to my house, dorks," Yoongi grumbled, hiding a small smile. However much he pretended to dislike the boys, he grew close to them all after the day they'd met.

"Yoongles!" Namjoon grinned, coming over to hug the older, who shrinked away into Jimin's chest. Jimin stroked his boyfriend's hair to calm him down, and Namjoon frowned in confusion.

"Tough day," Jimin whispered Namjoon before kissing the top of Yoongi's head softly.

Nodding in understanding, Namjoon said, "Yeah, I totally get it, Yoongs, it's okay."

"S-sorry," Yoongi said in a small voice, feeling himself about to tear up again.

"Nothing to be sorry for, baby," Jimin assured the older.

"They're sleeping over, hyung, are you gonna join us?" Taehyung called from the kitchen. He appeared to be rummaging through the fridge, frowning at the lack of food.

"Y-yeah, I'll stay with you guys," Yoongi said, curling up against Jimin and resting against Jimin's chest.

"Let's get some pizza," Jimin said. "Or— we could just go to my house, Yoongi's parents will probably be home soon."

"Yeah," Taehyung agreed. "The twins'll probably steal all of the food."

"They're so nice though," Jungkook pouted. "I like them."

"Too bad," Seokjin grinned. "Food is always more important."

<3

Jimin's mother, upon seeing the group of boys making their way to her house, decided it would be best to crash her best friend's house that night, leaving the boys to themselves.

Not the wisest decision, considering the fact that they were all quite gay, but nonetheless, Mrs. Park bought the boys some pizza before barging through Yoongi's house with a ridiculous smile and a pizza box of her own— perhaps as an offering?

"So. . . . what are we going to do?" Jungkook asked, already going through Jimin's fridge.

"Look guys, I found Pringles!" Hoseok grinned, holding up a Pringle's can as if it was a trophy.

"I'm already tired," Namjoon mumbled to himself, removing his glasses to rub at his eyes before sitting down in the love seat.

"You're so cute!" Seokjin cooed, pinching his boyfriend's cheeks.

Yoongi could feel the oncomings of a headache. Not good.

Jimin had pulled Yoongi into his lap and they snuggled into each other quietly on the sofa, watching chaos unfold around them.

"Jin hyung, your birthday was like two weeks ago, right?"

"My birthday is in two months, you idiot," Jin huffed at Taehyung. "Watch me forget your birthday too."

"Oh, right! Your birthday's in December too!" Taehyung grinned, not looking guilty in the slightest for forgetting his hyung's birthday. "I want shit tons of food, a Pillow Pet, and some condoms."

Jin gasped in horror and smacked the younger on the arm. "There will be no fucking under this roof, understand? Do that disgusting shit somewhere else."

"In Taetae's house, then?" Jungkook suggested.

Throwing his hands into the air in exasperation, Jin plopped himself into Namjoon's lap and complained, "Our children are such disgusting creatures, Joonie. We must steal their snacks until they learn to be good."

Namjoon wasn't sure if he was blushing because his boyfriend was sitting in his lap or because Jin had said 'our children'.

Eventually the boys had settled down, Taehyung and Jungkook making out in the kitchen, Seokjin complaining about the boys and Namjoon nodding his head with a fond smile, Hoseok shoving Pringle's up his face, and Yoongi sleeping soundly against Jimin's chest.

The sleepover was quite uneventful, only because nothing—or no one— had died, gotten burned, cried, gotten lost, or starved to death, all thanks to the pizza they had ordered. Without it, Taehyung or Namjoon would've attempted to cook, resulting in a very dangerous situation.

They all slept peacefully, Hoseok on the couch, Taehyung and Jungkook back in the Kims' house, and Namjoon and Jin in the guest room.

Jimin had gently carried Yoongi to his room, where Yoongi had soon woken up, looking confused. "Chim?"

Jimin leaned down to kiss the older softly, smiling as he tucked Yoongi in before crawling onto the bed himself. "Sweet dreams, my love, go to sleep," Jimin whispered, remembering the first time he'd kissed Yoongi, a sweet, secret kiss that left him confused for the longest time.

How happy he was that he wasn't confused anymore.

<3

new chapter :3

i always tend to be more conscious of my writing as i get to meet my readers :,)

today was a really shitty day for me, but talking really made me feel better

so. . . . i was thinking of doing a face reveal? but i'm too self-conscious lmaoo i may or may not post it on my birthday (iF i dOn'T cHiCkEn oUt)

question: what is one thing you love doing but never do?

for me, i'd say drawing. i'm just never satisfied with my drawings and tend to get discouraged by how often i screw up. i don't draw bad or anything, but it just brings me down. i've been drawing for years, but it was only last year that i stopped, only drawing something for a school art project before quitting again. i really would like to try again though!

also, lucky charms is almost to 50k! i honestly don't know how??? but thank you!! this makes me sO happy :,)

umm that's all for now! thanks for reading! <3