Chapter 5

Meanwhile Audrey was in here room drawing in her journal with tears in her eyes and recalling the things that her Grandmother had said to her.  She was so sick of Mal getting all the praise and being Ben's queen...That was suppose to be her role, her happy ending...not Mal's. She was tired of being second place all of Auradon were oblivious to everything and had turned their backs on her " I'm so tired of pretending, where's my happy ending " she asked while writing in her journal.  " I followed all the rules, I  drew inside the lines, I never asked for anything that wasn't mine I waited patiently for my time, But when it finally came He called her name. Now I feel this overwhelming pain I mean, it's in my veins, I  mean, it's in my brain My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame I know exactly who to blame " Audrey rubbed her fingers of a picture in her hands before throwing it to a chair in her room.  " I never thought of myself as mean. I always thought that I'd be the Queen And there's no in-between Cause if I can't have that Then I would be the leader of the dark And the bad Now there's a devil on my shoulder Where the angels used to be And he's calling me the Queen. " 

      She walked to the museum making sure the guard was asleep before cutting off all the cameras. Then making her way to where the Queen's crown was being kept holding a metal rod between her hands " Being nice was my past time, but I've been hurt for the last time and I won't let another person take advantage of me. The anger burns my skin third degree " She circled the crown before she stopped in front of the steps making her way up one by one " Now my blood's boiling hotter than fiery sea. There's nobody getting close to me they're gonna bow to the evil queen your nightmare's my dream,  just wait until they fall for my wicked schemes " Audrey hit the glass with the metal reaching for the crown admiring the jewels " I never thought of myself as mean. I always thought that I'd be the Queen And there's no in-between Cause if I can't have that Then I would be the leader of the dark And the bad Now there's a devil on my shoulder Where the angels used to be And he's calling me the Queen. "  

      The scepter made it's appearance luring Audrey in with it's green light almost as if it was calling her to it. Audrey started walking towards like she was possessed or attracted to the light " Something is pulling me it's so magnetic. My body is moving, unsure, where I'm headed. All of my senses have left me defenseless " Audrey knocked a basket filled with apples that were on display before setting the crown down " This darkness around me is promising vengeance. The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive there's nothing to lose when your lonely and friendless"  She made her way back to the crown and picked it up " So my only interest is showing this princess that I am the Queen and my reign will be endless " She lifted the crown above her head her look becoming more darker and villain  like " I want what I deserve. I want to rule the world. sit back and watch them learn it's finally my turn " She placed the crown on her head and gripped the scepter lifting it up feeling the power of evilness surge through her body. " If they want a villain for a queen. I'm gonna be one that they never seen. I'll show them what it means. Now that I am that I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad Cause the devil's on my shoulder where the angels use to be and he's calling the Queen of Mean "Audrey moved the scepter around " The Queen of Mean...I want what I deserve " she said before hitting the scepter on the ground causing the scepter to explode surrounding the room in darkness.