The plan

It was about 3 weeks later.

Jimin was now living in Jungkook's house by the Alphas request.

He just couldn't stand having his sweet little baby away from him and the bed was so empty without him.

He smiled at the thought and looked over at the picture frame placed on his work desk, a picture he took of Jimin without him knowing.

The blonde boy was tilting his head, his cheeks puffed out and a little pout on his lips. Jungkook chuckled.

His assistant Yoona walked in and smiled before her eyes trailed over to the picture frame on the boss' desk, causing her to grimace in disgust.

She sighed and put her smile back on, walking towards Jungkook and gently rubbing his shoulders.

The man raised an eyebrow and looked up at her, confused.

"Mr.Jeon. You look so tense.. and stretched.. let me help." She whispered in his ear.

His nose scrunched up and he cringed a little. Before Jimin, even though he hated her then too. He would have just shrugged, bent her over the table and pounded her till she couldn't walk.

However that thought was utterly disgusting to him now.

He smiled to himself and looked back at Jimin in the photo. He really did love him a lot.

Yoona rolled her eyes and swung around to face him, sitting on his lap.

Now he was mad.

"Yoona. Get off. This is a warning." He growled deep from his throat.

"I don't understand.." she whined. "I've been working here for 6 years. I do so much for you. I'm a good asset to your company. Yet instead you pick that ugly blonde pig. He's done nothing for your benefit."

Jungkook didn't like that at all. He pushed her to the floor. "Last warning. Get back to your fucking office before you're fired... and if you ever talk about my baby like that again.. you'll regret it. Bitch."

She pouted but did as she was told, going back to her office. However she had an other plan up her sleeve.

~

Yoona waited in the ally for about 17 minutes, continuously looking at her phone and around the area nervously.

"Who the fuck are you." A voice muttered from beside her, causing her to flinch and squeak in surprise.

"I-I.. I'm here to see.. mingyu...." he said in a worried voice.

The man chuckled "that's me. Looking for a hitman are you?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Actually.. I need you to kidnap someone for me. Ill give you ₩4526950.00" she said quietly, hoping not to get caught.

"You're looking at at least ₩9053900.00 for something like that." He said, leaning against the wall.

"For fucks sake.." she muttered. "Fine. I'll figure something out."

Mingyu smirked "looks like we have a deal."

She nodded.

"So. Who's my target?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

She pulled a little picture from her coat pocket and handed it to him, his smirk widened.

"Mm.. I'd like to wreak that pretty little face.." he mumbled, licking his lips.

Yoona rolled her eyes "he's fucking ugly. Anyways.. he's stealing my man. If my Jungkookie still says he's gonna pick him over me when he finds out he's kidnapped... we'll just threaten to kill him. When we're done.. you can have him if you want."

He chuckled "then I'll reduce your payment to half like you wished for.." he rasped with a sly little wink.

~

When Jungkook got back to the house he saw his favorite little boy instantly run to him, engulfing him in a tight loving hug.

"Kookie!! I missed you so much!~" the cute omega said, nuzzling his face into his mates chest.

"I missed you too baby.. what where you doing?" He asked with a smile as he pulled off his shoes.

"I was eating icecream with pizza toppings on it." He answered matter-of-factly with a little shoulder shrug.

Jungkook stood straight and raised a single eyebrow. "That's a little strange.." he muttered to himself as he followed his omega into the house.

"Do you normally eat that a lot..?" He asked in confusion.

"Nope!~" the boy exclaimed with a cute little giggle.

Now the alpha was even more confused. He had never seen his mate eat something like that either but he decided to just ignore it.

~

They where now cuddling on the couch, Jimin nuzzled into Jungkook's armpit as the Alpha watched T.V.

He loved moments like this. Especially with his Jimin.

His gaze dropped and he looked at the little angel who had been cuddling with him that whole time. Those adorable soft brown doh eyes.. that cute button nose.. those big chubby cheeks.. those plum lips the alpha just loved to kiss.. those beautiful straight pearly teeth.

He was perfect.

Jimin was absolutely perfect in his eyes. It was like the little blonde boy held Jungkook's entire universe.

Except he didn't.

Because Jimin was Jungkook's universe.

"Hey baby?" The raven haired man called out gently.

"Yes Kookie..? What is it?" His love asked as he looked back at him. Jungkook's breath still hitched whenever they locked eyes, even now.

"You don't do lives anymore.. right...?" He asked gently.

Jimin laughed. The sound was like heaven to the man's ears.

"No kook.. I told you I quit the app forever ago." He said sweetly, gently running his fingers over his partners chest.

"Oh.. that's right.. I'm sorry baby I forgot." He said, kissing him on the head.

This time Jimin was the one staring. The long soft fluffy raven hair.. the fawn like eyes.. dark chocolate iris' that stared into his soul.. big but cute nose.. soft pink lips.. sweet bunny smile.. The boy felt exactly the same as he did.

He felt like this man held his entire universe in his big hands.

Despite knowing that Jungkook was his universe.

They laid there in a comfortable silence, just listening to the sound of each other's gentle breathing as they both drifted off to sleep.
________________________________
I can feel the ending coming soon-

I think.

Haven't really decided yet.