Please come back

Jungkook stood still, wondering if he had just imagined that Jimin said that.

"What..?" He asked.

Jimin's bottom lip quivered with sweet tears in his eyes "I-I don't wanna go home.. I wanna stay with Jungkookie..."

The alphas heart had completely melted at the sweet boy's words and the tears that rolled down his chubby little cheeks.

Jungkook sighed and pulled Jimin into an embrace "I'm sorry Jimin.. you have to go home tomorrow."

The boy shook his head and pulled himself closer to Jungkook "but I wanna stay with you.." he whispered.

"You can't little one... I have work. I wouldn't have time to take care of you like you need." He replied as gently as he could.

"Plus don't you miss your friends..?" He said while gently petting his hair to calm him down.

Jimin sniffled and nodded a little.

"Well you'll be able to see them tomorrow when you go home okay..?" His gentle voice spoke once more.

"Okay Jungkookie.." the small blonde replied back, already much calmer than before.

"Good.. now.. let's make some food.. you wanna be my little helper?" He said in a happy voice hoping to cheer Jimin up.

The omega wiped his sad tears away and nodded "yeah.."

~

Here they where.

Jimin had just done his nightly routine and was getting into Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook stared at his reflection as he brushed his teeth.

"You're an idiot you know." His wolf spoke from inside him.

"Ahh.. Shut up..." he thought back.

"Admit it. You don't want him to leave." The wolf replied bluntly, causing Jungkook to accidentally choke on his toothbrush.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." he thought, trying to seem serious.

"Jungkook. Face it. I want him. You want him. We both want him. So why let him go." The wolf asked.

"Because.. I'm not good for him. I'll hurt him if I let him stay.." he thought, kind of disappointed.

"You're going to regret it when you watch him walk away Jeon. We both know it." The wolf spoke for the final time.

Jungkook sighed and washed his toothbrush off.

He knew the wolf was right.

He didn't want Jimin to leave.

But he couldn't let him stay either.

Looking over at the boy curled up in his bedsheets made his chest hurt. He didn't want to look there after Jimin's gone and see an empty bed.

So he just decided to enjoy Jimin's presence as much as he could while he was still here.

As he climbed into bed he pulled Jimin to him, a definite surprise to the little omega who started to blush.

After a minute though Jimin became comfortable and snuggled into the other man, lulling his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Mm.. Jungkookie..." he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"What is it..?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Good night Jungkookie..." he said with a small little giggle.

Jungkook gulped.. he was gonna miss that.. he was gonna miss hearing his giggle.

"Good night Jimin." He finally replied, placing a gentle kiss on top of the omegas head just as the boy was drifting off to sleep.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Jimin as he slept so comfortably on his chest.

He began to gently pet his hair.

"I don't want you to go, Jimin." He whispered.

"I'm selfish.. I wanna keep you all to myself. I don't want other alphas touching you. I don't want to go to sleep without you. I don't wanna wake up without you.." he said as he took a deep breath.

"I want to hear you giggle.. I want to see you smile.. I want to feel your head on my chest just like this, every single night..." he continued.

"I'm going to miss you.. my little Jimin.." he said.. placing one more soft kiss on his forehead before going to sleep himself.

~

Jungkook was not happy when he woke up.

Jimin was leaving soon..

The snow had melted enough for it to be safe for people to leave and drive on the roads again and that meant Jimin had to go.

When he pulled up to Jimin's house he looked down at their entertained hands.

Jimin was the sweetest.. he wanted to hold hands in the car.

However as he watched that small hand detangle from his, his heart ached.

"Thank you for taking me home. Good luck at work.. i hope to see you again soon!~" his sweet chipper voice spoke to the alpha.

Jimin's voice pulled Jungkook from his thoughts and he put on a smile "of course... bye Jimin. Stay safe."

"I will.." Jimin replied, leaning over in his seat to press a sweet gentle kiss to Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook frowned as he watched Jimin walk away into his apartment building.

"No.. come back.." he thought, starting his car up again.

"Please run back and say you want to stay.." however he shook his thoughts off.. and drove away.

~

When Jimin got into his apartment he sighed in relief. His phone had been dead for two days now.

As it started back up after he put the charger inside he was met with this.

18 missed calls from "Taetae🥰"
32 messages from "Taetae🥰"
6 missed calls from "Yoonie💙"
2 messages from "Yoonie💙"
5 missed calls from "Jin Hyungie💜"
10 messages from "Jin Hyungie💜"
8 missed calls from "Namjoonie💝"
12 messages from "Namjoonie💝"
7 missed calls from "Hobi❤️
14 messages from "Hobi❤️"

Jimin almost choked on the air at all the messages.

Finally after taking a deep breath he decided to call Taehyung, he was the one that called the most after all.

After only one ring Taehyung answered in a panic "JIMIN!! BABY ARE YOU OKAY?! ANSWER ME!" He yelled into the speaker.

"Y-Yes.. I'm completely fine-!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

"T-Tae you don't have to-!" Jimin tried to say But was stopped by Taehyung hanging up.

"Oh no.." Jimin whispered to himself.
________________________________
I felt like having more fluff🤷🏻‍♂️

Enjoy😂