One night stand

Jeon Jungkook.

The name that sent the pants of most omegas down to their ankles.

Jungkook was the type of Alpha that you'd think he is. Brash, aggressive, assertive and horny all the time.

He couldn't help it, it was just apart of him. He was known as a pure bred alpha and it caused him to be a little more driven by his wolf like instincts.

He sighed as he sat up in an unfamiliar bed. Something that happened most days for him.

He was used to waking up in other peoples houses and it had been almost a month since he had woken up in his own bed.

He looked over to see the person he had slept with, trying to remember her name in case she woke up before he left.

That's right, Mina.

Her name was Mina. She was lain naked in her bed and Jungkook tried not to get turned on by the thought of what happened the night before.

He shook his head and began putting his own clothes on.

Getting one last look at the mirror he smirked to himself a little.

Jungkook quite liked his lifestyle and felt very comfortable the way he was, people where afraid of him and others where attracted to him.

He couldn't loose with that kind of affect and it worked like a charm in his favor.

Glancing back at Mina through the mirror he chuckled quietly, mumbling "see ya never again.." before walking out of her house.

He walked down the snowy sidewalk and took in the smell of the fresh air. He had strong body heat as a pure bred alpha so he didn't mind the cold much.

He went home for only about 30 minutes before heading to work.

All he had done was put on a suit, styled his hair and brushed his teeth. He found it worked quite well.

He walked into the building and headed up to his office.

Jungkook had worked quite well for his amount of respect in the work field despite being a pure bred.

He worked his ass off to get into his position and he didn't take that lightly and expected to be treated as such in his profession.

Jungkook owned almost every building in the city and was responsible for taking care of such matters.

As break time rolled around Jungkook's assistant came in the room.

He did a mental eye roll at the sound already knowing it was her.

It was obvious she had a thing for him and he knew it from her smell. Every time he talked to her he could smell the honey and peanut scent practically engulfing him.

He couldn't fire her though. He knew she had good loyalty and that was hard to find nowadays as well as her doing good work.

Jungkooks cold eyes flickered up to her direction, signaling to her that she was allowed to speak.

"Mr.Jeon I brought your lunch.." she spoke in what she thought was a seductive tone. Jungkook only found it cringeworthy, annoying and sickeningly desperate.

"Set it on my desk and go. I'm busy." He replies coldly. She did as she was told and left without a word so he could continue his work.

~

Jungkook sighed in a tone of relief when work was over.

This time he wasn't really energized enough to bring an Omega to bed with him so he just bought some cheep food and got ready to go home.

He almost cursed himself when he realize he didn't drive to work.

He stood at a cross walk and let out a warm breath, causing the air to turn into a white smoke.

That's when he smelled it.

The most amazing scent that had ever come in contact with him his entire 21 year long life.

That smell of peaches and cream that invaded his nostrils was so beautifully intoxicating that he just had to know where it came from.

Finally, after enjoying the scent he looked over to the direction it came from to see a small blonde haired Omega looking right back at him.

Beautiful was an understatement when describing how the boy looked in Jungkooks eyes.

He was gorgeous but yet sweet and cute looking. Soft and innocent doh eyes.. cute button nose.. squishy cheeks.. strong jawline.. nice curves....

The way this Omega looked and smelled caused Jungkooks hormones to go all over the place and yet he couldn't help but smile.

The mysterious boy's cheeks began to tint more red until his friend got his attention.

That was when the light turned green and Jungkook definitely wanted to get home.

He pried his eyes away from the cute boy and walked across the street, knowing he probably won't see him again.

However that scent wouldn't leave Jungkook's memory and it was all he thought about until he got home.

He lay awake that night thinking about that scent.

He wanted him.

He wanted him bad.

That small boy had a hold of every part of his brain and all Jungkook's thoughts where about him.

He just wanted to know so bad what it would be like to get in between those sweet thighs and kiss those plumped lips-

He had to stop himself. He had work tomorrow and these thoughts of this.. little boy where ridiculous. Even he knew it.

He was used to much more.. sexually experienced Omegas and refused to settle for some innocent tike.

However he couldn't help it. That night his thoughts where filled to the brim of the sight of that sweet blonde boy's smile and he didn't like it. One bit.

It angered him a little bit that he had been so weak to such a stupid scent.

He groaned in frustration. Usually he had no problems falling asleep but the small Omega already had him whipped.

He didn't even know it yet.

He didn't know that this weird feeling and weird sense of want for this boy would cause his future.

________________________________
Hehehe it's already gettin spicy