Vacation part 3

Soon after a couple of hours the boys decided to take a shower since they'll be exploring some of jeju's tourist destination as well as they don't want to burn their skin more since most of them are turning red now and they envy dara's pale milky skin because it seems that the sun doesn't have any effect on her until they starting teasing kai because he is more darker than the usual.

"Kkamjong-ah where are you?" Baekhyun act like he is trying to find kai eventhough he's in front of him.

"Aigoo why is suddenly it became dark here" chen added taking of his sunglasses in front of kai.

"Aisshht you boys stop teasing jongin, its not dark you know and he's manly with his fair skin." As dara save kai from his hyung who's trying to make fun of him.

"Yah Im more manly than him tokki!" Luhan exclaimed hearing dara complimenting the younger.

"Gomawo noona" kai said blushing

"It's not a big deal kai" as dara patted the youngers head earning him glares and jealousy from the others.

"Alright stop that already lets head to the house so that we could prepare ourselves before going out." As suho trying to cut any bickering that will erupt anytime soon.

"Waaah foooood here we come" as the other said in unison.

They preferred to use one van so that it won't be a hassle to convoy since they have their special security trailing them since dara is with them inside. The seating arrangement was made by suho and the maknaes wasn't able to protest since it was their leader's decision so their bantering never stop even they were place at the backseat due to their tantrums wanting them beside dara.

( Seating arrangement )

driver _ suho

Kris - dara - luhan

Baek - yeol - Chen

Xiumin - d.o - lay

Kai - tao - sehun

On the other hand while the maknaes are throwing fit at the back of the van, Luhan was trying to observe his duizhang because he knows that something is not normal on his action specially when dara is near or she's the topic but he can't figure out clearly since kris is good in maintaining his stoic face being the cold city guy.

They have reach Seogwipo City after a couple of minutes and surely they are excited to roam around the city. They have chosen a restaurant where there are floating nipa huts where you can eat and they have spotted the most secluded place where they could eat their lunch freely plus a very beautiful view to add.

DARA'S POV

We were able to order a lot of seafoods plus some beef since I crave for it as well like the other members, the place was good we are in one of the nipa hut but its place in a pond were there are fishes swimming everywhere most are koi fish then their pathway are compose of small bridges to connecting with each other nipa hut and in there main dining and kitchen area.

"Waaaah its so beautiful here..noona lets take a selca together!" Tao exclaimed happily while getting his phone in his pocket

"why you want noona all by yourself!" Sehun argue dashing beside dara taking their own selca beating tao to do it first.

"Yah!!how dare you steal my place and Im the first one ask noona!" Tao bursted feeling defeated because of sehun.

"Dont worry tao lets take selca as well arrasso..come here" I said and tao beam and smile cheekily

"Tao, Sehun stop making a scene here sasaeng fans might notice us" d.o said while checking our surrounding (ahh..kyeopta!)

"Baby owl is right maknaes you dont want to ruin this vacation with those crazy fans right?" And the two just pout like the baby they are