Moving out

Exo will be busy again for their comeback as well as for dara since everyone knows her now she can't help but to attend some meetings as well as being invited for different ceremonies, even endorsement from clothing to cosmetics are everywhere asking her to be their model.

Currently she's just preparing her few things at the boys dorm since she'll be moving out today.

"aissht it's like I'm an idol as well..doing this, doing that, going there, going...ahhh" as dara rant while rubbing her temple

"noona if you want some company I'm always here for you I'll be your personal bodyguard" Tao said with glee while doing some martial stunt and dara can't help laughing at the young boy's antic.

"yo panda stop boasting your wushu skills as if you can perfect a stunt in front of a camera remember when we guest in the weekly idol show???" says baekhyun mocking the chinese maknae.

"yah that was before" said by the pouting tao

"whatever"

dara just chuckle at the sight of the two boys for sure she'll miss this everyday bantering of the boys, whether it's early in the morning or late in the evening.

Dara also noticed the gloominess in chanyeol's face for he knows that dara will be moving out today firsthand before the other does since he was informed by yoochun to help, well it is planned due to her identity as well as to avoid scandal living with the 12 idols in one roof.

"hey yeollieboo.." as dara approach the sulking giant

"noona..do you really need to move out?" chanyeol ask like a little boy pleading

"yeah..since I can't hide my identity now, and since minho knows where am I and for sure he will keep pestering you guys if I will stay here longer."

"uhh..why it have to be so fast your just been weeks with us can you prolonged that even another week?"

"I'm sorry yeollieboo, I can't it had been settled and don't worry it's not that im living outside seoul actually its just few blocks away from here you could even have breakfast,lunch or dinner with me if we are both free of schedule"

"chincha?" chanyeol eyes perks up upon hearing it and dara just gave her a nod assuring what he have heard is true.

"yosh..i thought you'll be back in the manor or much worst in busan" chanyeol said while reviving the happy virus he is.

"aigoo..you're thinking too much yeollie, you can still visit me there as well as I could visit you here anytime." and the latter just bob his head with his sheepish trademark grin.

"yah yoda stop that you're creeping me out" luhan said while sitting beside the two earning a glare from chanyeol.

"so tokki what time are we going there?"

"after lunch maybe, lydia unnie will call me if everything there is okay...well she said that the finishing is done so anytime later we could go there and check"

"noona can we also come with you?" sehun ask while approaching since he can't help but to eavesdrop earlier.

"ofcourse..all of you are welcome to go their and anytime you guys are free just give me a visit" dara said while smiling at sehun

"yehet..noona you are the best"

Afternoon...

They are on their way going to Dara's condo all of the boys wanted to see the place by themselves so that next time they know how to go their neither one them know that they have all the same idea about it...

"that should be only me knowing dara noona's address but they are all eager to know, but ill make sure ill be the first one to visit noona after this..(evil grin)"-Chanyeol

"it should be a secret for tokki moving out the dorm aissht I'll make sure no one will visit her afterwards."-Luhan

"hohoho it's only few blocks away from the dorm Im going to visit noona everyday so that I co7ld have noona by myself.."-Tao

"I should visit dara noona often so that I could get more tips for me and taeyon..kkaepsong"-Baekhyun

"after practice I'll go to noona's condo so that we could have a solo time for bubble tea..ohorat"-Sehun

"noona must be lonely by herself so I'll visit her everytime Im available"-Lay

"dara promised that she will cook for me so I should go there often..fooooood"-Xiumin

"taking a bike at night will do to visit her just to make sure she's always safe"-Suho

"will noona be surprise if I visit her alone?"-Kai

"ah..my dara noona is moving out he wont hear anymore my lovely voice..but don't worry noona I'll visit you everyday to hear me sing for you"-Chen

"I'll go here everyday so that I could teach her more of my recipe"-D.O

"tch..life will be boring in the dorm now without this chaebol beside me, hmmm gonna surprise visit her from time to time so that I could annoy her to death..haha"-Kris

All of them are in daze planning their own visit until they have reach the place since it's not really too far from the dorm, actually it's only few meters away but they couldn't risk to be recognized and be seen if they will just walk in daylight.