Gate crasher

Dara stride down elegantly wearing a baby blue serpent gown that hugs her petite body perfectly matching a four inches stilletos, her hair was tied up in a braided bun that has a little tiara in the middle to accentuate her beautiful brunnette hair. All eyes on her as she walks down the staircase camera flashes everywhere that almost blinded her as she went to his father side.

The boys just stood there mouth agape by the beauty infront of them, they cant believed what they are seeing right now.

"can someone slap me..am I dreaming?" said by chen who looks like drooling

"pabo...even we slap you a thousand time you're not dreaming" beakhyun said while attempting to slap Chen's face

"my dara noona is really a goddess" tao said dreamily

"ith thith for real?" sehun said as if his jaw can't move at all.

"Good evening everyone, please take care of me from now on.." dara said while bowing to the crowd and it seems that everyone was stunned by the goddess in front of them specially the exo boys.

They were all shocked that the girl they used to be with these past few days in their dorm is no other than the crown princess slash the presidents daughter and they all knew who needs to explain this "Luhan" all of them thought as they eyed the poor deer who is now asking for help by means of chanyeol.

Dara's POV

I cant believed that I agree to dad's plan upon revealing myself to the public though this is much better than the engagement party and I can't utter any word right now Iam so nervous while I'm walking down the staircase, camera lights are blinding me which I almost stumble but still I was able to managed to balance myself.

I really want to laugh right now when I saw the exo boys who looks like they saw a ghost out of nowhere, appa will drag me here to meet his colleagues, drag me there with some CEO's and other share holder's of our company and I tell you this is tiring.

I've got the chance to go the celebrities section and there I struggle to get into the exo table.

"Hi guys.." I said and they are all still in shock that almost all of them looks like they are not breathing anymore.

"yah..this is still me..I'm still your dara noona" I gave them a smile and luhan ask me to sit down beside him then suddenly chanyeol hug me.

"noona...I missed you...noona...noona" chanyeol said in a sing song manner and they boys got shocked with the sudden skinship well they still don't know my relation to chanyeol so I guess this is a lot of explaining to do.

"aigoo yeollieboo I missed you too..mianhe if noona didn't recognized you from the start coz you really grew a lot.." I said while hugging him back and messing his hair.

"wa..wait noona what did you call yoda?" beakhyun said while eyeing chanyeol who is showing his toothy smile

"sorry guys if I didn't tell you the truth, even luhan he didn't know chanyeol is related to me until the other night and I know right now is also a sudden news to all of you, but I hope that nothing will change coz Iam still the dara you knew before" and I almost tear up because I'm afraid they will avoid me because of my status except for luhan and chanyeol who knew me from the start.

"don't worry noona Iam not mad even you keep it from us, you owe me a bubble tea for that" sehun said smiling at me

"yes noona, remember we still have some cooking lessons together" said d.o who is giving me a thumbs up

"well i guess that we just need to talk to luhan and chanyeol for elaboration..right" suho said while eyeing the two boys.

"so I guess I'm forgiven?"