The Deal

Dara's POV

The next day I decided to call one of my trustworthy bestfriend since he's the only one I can rely here in this kind of situation because bommie is out of the country..I was able to make a good plan of escape and I need his help to execute it..this is now or never I dont care what will be there reaction about this specially dad but I dont want to be involved with this if im going to marry someone it should be the person I want to marry not to someone that dad had make an arrangement with...

I got up from my bed and decided to wear comfy clothes ripped jeans, tank top and a sneaker will do plus my shades and cap that i can use later on..i texted him that i will be in our meeting place after an hour so i texted unnie that i will be out..

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

unnie ill just go to the mall i need to buy something and shopping as well..>_<

after a minute she replied..

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

alright tokki how many bodyguards you want me to accompany you?kekeke ☺

I knew it she's going to tease me again with those creepy bodyguards I have though they don't look like one since they are just wearing casual clothing not those men in black with the suit and tie plus black shades...kekeke

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

aigoo unnie..im not going anywhere just 2 will do puhleeeaaasssee???

I was chanting in my mind that unnie will give in to my aegyo since my usual bodyguards are like around 5 or 6 when im here in korea..and with those number im gonna have a hard time to escape those guys if ever...

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

okay I'll only be requesting 2 if the mall you are going is shinsigae..arasso?

yes! as I pump my fist this is so great..well I got unnies point why she mentioned the mall's name since that mall is half owned by our family so less personal bodyguard wont hurt about this matter...

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

yes..yes..yes.. eventhough im planning to go to lotte mall but its ok shinsigae will do w/ 2 peeps behind me..gomawo unnie your the best!

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

no worries princess just be at home by 6 since your dad call me awhile ago and arrange a dinner for the 2 of you...

uh-oh so this might be it dad is planning to reveal the arrange marriage thingy...so I must work out this plan today..sorry dad but there will be no engagement going to happen..a tear fell down on my cheek but I need to be strong..from now on all I could depend is myself...

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

ok...

I fix myself and got my bag and headed downstair i ride my car and as usual a black mercedez is following my rover once ive reach the mall and parked at the vip section i texted my bestfriend that im here already and were going to meet me at the coffee shop ground floor where we usually meet...

I received a txt from him saying he will be late for a couple of minutes not mentioning the reason so I decided to walk a little and try to check some latest trend here in korea.