KrisDara will start to sail???

Dara's POV

After a long drive of silence yes dear readers your beloved duizhang just sleep all the way until I parked my rover in a furniture shop just beside the mall that I'm planning to shop.

"yah kris were here" tapping his shoulder to wake up coz this guy is a heavy sleeper.

"5 more minutes sajangnim" I chuckled when I heard him murmur, aigoo they are really tired with their hectic schedule huh..no wonder luhan is in a rush awhile ago.

"Duizhang, wake up now were here and Iam not your sajangnim" I whisper and I saw him slowly open his eyes and he just groan.

I went in first at the shop since kris is still fixing his disguise, the order is ready and ready to pick up so I went to the cashier and paid for it I wrote the address where they would deliver the furniture since it won't fit in my rover.

"Are you done?" Kris ask me while standing behind

"Just few more signature" and I notice him observing the furniture display

"Let's go" I said in english and he just raised me an eyebrow

"Were going inside the mall" I said while bowing to the manager of the shop and I saw him following me

"You look like a lost kid" I said to him while wandering in the surrounding of the mall when we enter.

"Nah I just realized this is the same mall we bumped each other before" and I just nod at him

"Well this is the only mall nearest to our place and much better since we owned half of it so were safe"

"From the bad guys who wants to kidnap you but from the sasaeng fans I don't think so." He answered back

Well he's right and I cant argue anymore we are safe since the security here is excellent when it comes to any suspicious people but with their crazy fans they are everywhere they are like gremlins multiplying in any minute.

"That's why I preferred living outside korea and keep my identity intact but unfortunately minho burst that possibility with that stupid idea of him" I said with irritation

"The engagement..." kris said like he doesnt also like the idea and I just nod

We enter a hardware and I can see the confused look in his face.

"I need to buy paints and brushes"

"For what?"

"Im not satisfied with the wall paint it's too dull, so I decided to make a mural on it to make it livelier"

"You know how to paint?"

"Ofcourse, I'm a fine arts major and this is my forte" and I know he's amused about it..

"What about you kris?, if you are not an idol what would be your profession?"

"Me?..I dunno..I love music and I love singing but if given a chance if im not an idol I'll choose a business major, like marketing or advertising perhaps"

"I see.." as my eyes still scanning to the different colors in the palette for my artwork.

Were infront of a big shelf full of paint cans since I'm debating which color would suit best

"What do you think is much better to mix with this?" As I pointed the color to kris and I saw him furrowed his eyebrows while placing his hand on his chin like he's in deep thinking and can't help but smile.

"Uhmm the purple is much better to compliment the lighter shade" he said like an expert

"That's what I'm thinking as well..so violet it is"