23 ~ Shocking revelations

Start from the beginning

I stood up and pulled my hand through my hair, which needed a haircut and of course I was thinking of that kind of stuff when this was happening. God what do I do now. I can't tell anyone about this not because I'm ashamed even though I am but because of their safety. I know the fans will support me no matter what but some will also label her as a whore, a gold digger and worse stuff and then management will also be breathing down my neck every step but I couldn't ask her to keep the baby a secret, that wouldn't be fair to her.

I then realised I was being mental because it wasn't only her baby it was mine as well and even though she tried to forget about it. We made that baby out of love even if it was an accident and I knew this was my chance to come back in her life but there were some things I had to take care off first.  "Harry?" Ah shit I completely forgot that she was here "I'm sorry Sam, I just was thinking about something"

What kind of thing? You need to come back and live here for starters" I looked at her and her expression turned angry and I knew she was going to be stubborn about this. "Hell no Harry, I'm not going to live with you, I'm perfectly fine in my own house!" She stated angry. I had expected this from her but she had to see my point as well.

"I can't protect you there Sam".  I tried patiently and she was already shaking her head "I don't need protection from you Harry." She told me sounding really confident. She thought that nothing could happen to her boy was she wrong about that. "Yes you do because when this comes out there will be paparazzi on your doorstep every single day and I'm not even saying anything about the fans. So I need you and the baby to be safe and the only way I can do this is for you to stay as near to me as possible!"

She looked shocked and was already grabbing her bag to leave but I had to prevent this. I quickly got up and stood in front of her. "Let me go Harry!" She said angry and she tried to push me out of the way but I wasn't moving. "You can't just leave Sam, we need to take care of this problem." I immediately realized that I made a mistake as her head snapped up When I said that. Next thing I know she hits me so hard in my face, that my head actually turned to the side. I quickly took a step back and that's when she ran and slammed the door. I heard her car speed away and I took my stuff and went after her but I collided with my mom.  "Mom I don't have time. I need to get Sam back here." 

"I understand that son but if you want her back this is not the way, she needs time to cool down from what I just saw." I knew she was right but I needed to have her safe and I...

SHIT what have I done?! I just made it a lot harder for me to win her back because what I just did made her even ran away harder and the stress I just laid on her was not good for the baby. I then turned towards my mother and I decided to tell her.  "Mom I need to tell you something." I said and she followed me inside, took place on the couch, as she knew that the comfy chair was off limits for her.

"What do you need to tell me son?" She asked curious and I took a deep breath "Sam is pregnant with my baby."  That's all I said and she got really angry. "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY HARRY!!! HOW COULD YOU BE THAT STUPID OF ALL THE GIRLS YOU COULD BE WITH YOU CHOOSE THAT GIRL TO GET PREGNANT WITH YOUR DAMN BABY!!"

She went ballistic and I took it all in with my mouth hanging open and then it hit me that she never liked Sam. I was wondering how far she'd go to break us up. "Mom what do you mean, Sam is everything to me and you know that." 

"That girl isn't good enough for you, she is a damn waitress and she is just a gold digger. You were meant to be with Kendal, Harry!!!" She said angry and then it hit me, she arranged Kendal to be there and this made me so mad.

I stood up from my place and walked towards a vase she got me for Christmas and threw it against the wall. There were pieces everywhere and my mom looked at me as if I was crazy. "Harry, calm down please" she said and then I turned around "ARE YOU KIDDING ME MOM! It's your damn fault that she broke up with me. You set me up!!!!" I yelled at her but she didn't look fazed at all.

"I know Harry but it was for the best, don't you see and now you don't have be in that kids life because to be honest I don't think it's yours anyway." That made me snap.  "Please leave mother and don't come back unless you want to apologise and not to me but to Sam and now get out!" 

It was the hardest thing for me to do because I absolutely adored my mother but now I couldn't even look at her and when she walked towards the door she turned "I'm not sorry Harry and someday you will thank me" With that she walked out and I couldn't get to Sam fast enough.

When I finally arrived at the pub it was really busy as it already was around dinnertime and I was looking for Sam but I couldn't see her anywhere. A blond came walking up to me saying; "Good evening sir, can I get you a seat?" I stared at her and shook my head "no I was wondering if Sam is here tonight?" I asked her and she looked at me again but this time with more concentration as if she was trying to place me.

I then saw the recognition in her eyes. "Uhm y. y. y. yes s. s. she is uuuupstairs" she stuttered and I thanked her and made my way to her house upstairs. I first knocked on the door but there was no answer so I just walked in only to find her crawled up on the sofa eating ice cream and watching a really sad movie apparently.

She looked up and when she spotted me she got up immediately "I'm not coming with you Harry" that was the first thing that came out of her mouth, this made me sad because I not only made her hate me I also made her afraid of me and that's something I never wanted. I just wanted her safe for crying out loud.

"Look Sam I'm really sorry for earlier, I know I was wrong and you don't have to live with me if you don't want to. I was just trying to keep you safe." I apologised and she just nodded and I walked over to her and kneeled down in front her, taking her ice cream from her hand and put it on the table. She looked me in the eyes as I brushed a few tears from her face. "I also want you to know that my mother set us up in Canada and that's the reason Kendal was there in the first place." I told her because she had the right to know. "Why would she do that Harry?" That's something I was still wondering myself but I had to give her an answer.

"She doesn't like you apparently and that's why she tried to break us up." She looked even more miserable when I told her that and I really wanted to hug her but I did;t as she would never allow that. "Well she succeeded then didn't she?" She was right, my mom did succeed and this made me feel sad and embarrassed. I just had to fix this. "I know Sam but I will fix this okay and I will take care of you and the baby, I promise." She nodded and opened her mouth to say something but she reconsidered and closed her mouth again.

"So uhm...do you already know the gender?" I didn't know a lot about babies but I really did want to know."No I don't, I'm not 20 weeks yet Harry but I do have an appointment in 2 days, you can come if you want."This was the most civil she had been towards me while talking face to face in a long time and it gave me hope "I would love to Sam, what time do I have to pick you up?" I asked her politely.

"9.15 am, would be great" Damn that was early but I would do everything for her. "Alright I will be here" I ensured her, she nodded and I know this was also my cue to leave her alone. I got up from the floor and put my jacket on "well I will be off then but we have to talk about what we are going to do from now on Sam." I told her and she looked at me again with worried eyes "I know Harry" she said softly but with a small smile. I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head and I was surprised when she didn't pull back. "Bye Sam, I will see you in two days" I said and turned towards the door.

"Bye Harry, drive safely." I heard her say when I walked out of her house and ran towards me car where I could breath again.