Chapter 14: I don't even speak spanish lol

Listen to I don't even speak spanish lol

Mae's POV:

I hug Mimi and she hugs me tightly back.

"I'm so sorry, Mimi. I didn't mean to scare you." I murmur.

"Your okay. It will get better. I promise. I'm here for you no matter what." she pats my back.

"Here, Mae. Eat." Jahseh says and hands me a McDonald's bag.

When did we go to McDonald's?

"Mae?" Stoke asks.

"Yes?" I answer, taking the fries out of the bag and grabbing one.

"What do you wanna do tonight?"

"Sleep and not go to school tomorrow." I answer simply, still eating my fries. I spilt my burger in half and hand it to Mimi. She shakes her head and I shrug. "Jah?" I shake half of the burger to him.

"No thanks. I already ate." he slightly smiles.

"Bil?" I ask.

"No!" she says disgustedly. Okay then.

"Ski, my dude. I know you're hungry. Do you want half of my burger?"

"He already ate too." Jahseh answers.

"Stokes, come on. You know you want it." I wave the burger in his face.

"He's driving, stop it." Billie growls. "You're going to get us all killed." Mimi nugdes her. "What? It's true."

"Still, you know........" Mimi goes on explaining shit and I zone out.  I freeze.

I'm back to when I was five years old.

"Mama, can I please get this pink teddy bear? She's so pretty." I smile.

"Sorry, babygirl." she bends down. "We don't have any money."

"Why not? Daddy always buys me toys when we go to the store." I frown.

"Well your daddy is an idiot."  mama growls.

"Oh." I tear up. Mama stands up and I walk away. Wow. Look, there's a Barbie. Malibu Barbie. She's across the street.

I start walking towards her. She's so pretty.

"Mae?!" mama calls but I keep walking forward. Then I hear a honk and see a pair of headlights.

"Mae!!" Mimi yells and I jump.

"What? Goddamn." I say.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I lie.

"Okay." she says, unsure.

"Sorry for saying that to you Mae." Billie mumbles.

"It's whatever." I mumble back. I stare out the window.

House, tree, mailbox, house, tree, mailbox, house, tree, mailbox.

Dog, squirrel, mailbox, house tree, cat, mailbox.

I place a fry in my mouth and chew on it a little.

Person, house, mailbox, squirrel, dog, used condom on the ground. Gross.

"Turn up this song now!" Mimi yells. Jahseh turns the song up and I hum along to the beat.

"YOU DON'T HERE ME WHEN I SAY, 'MOM, PLEASE WAKE UP, DAD'S WITH A SL-UT, AND YOUR SON IS SMOKING CANNABIS. NO ONE EVER LISTENS, THIS WALLPAPER GLISTENS, DON'T LET THEM SEE WHAT DOWN IN THE KITCHEN!" Mimi yell-sings.

"PLACES, PLACES, GET IN YOUR PLACES, THROW ON YOUR DRESS AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES. EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT, PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS." we sing together. "PICTURE, PICTURE, SMILE FOR THE PICTURE, POSE WITH YOUR BROTHER, WON'T YOU BE A GOOD SISTER—"

"Okay, enough of that." Jah changes the station.

"You motherfucker." I say and Mimi laughs. "How dare you change Crybaby?"

"Oh god this is my song!" Ski exclaims. "HUMP ME, FUCK ME, DADDY GON' MAKE ME CHOKE....." He obviously didn't know all of the song so he waited. "LICK, LICK, L-LICK, I WANNA EAT YO DICK."

"SHUT IT OFF!" I yell over Stoke and Jahseh does.

"Damn it." Ski pouts.

"We're here." Jahseh says, looking forward.

"Where are we?" I ask, looking at the house in front of us.

"My house." Jahseh answers, shrugging.

Nope. Not happening today.

•°•°•°•°•

Wassup Fuckers.

Why do you have my phone?

Fuck you, that's why.

Anyway,

Bye you whores 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️