MJ?

School started, and Peter was gong back to day. It turns out that he was kidnapped for almost a month. Then in hospital for day and the had two day off on top of that.
Peter loves school and didn't like missing it so he was annoyed.

Then when he arrive and he saw the most beautiful thing in the world. It was MJ, she was told yesterday he was alive. He saw her talking to Ned, her perfect and stunning smile hit each side of her face; he eyes glimmers in the light of the sun mixed with excitement. He long curled hair was half in front of her face. She made his heart flutter. It picked up pass and it seemed to glow.

Then she saw him. Across the playground she saw Peter looking at her, he seemed admired. She blushed, and Ned missed that. She without hesitation ran to Peter and hugged him as tightly as she could.

Peter felt tears fall in to him. So he hugged MJ tighter. Then they broke it off, Peter went to Ned and they did their classic hand shake.

It was all incredible. MJ, Ned and Peter were all re-untied and it seem too good to be true. Because it was.

"Dead boy!" Peter didn't want to turn. He know it was Flash, was that name really nessessery  though?

"What Flash?" Peter said turning.

"Your really back?" Flash said in disbelief "how?"

"I wasn't killed, I was kidnapped. The murder a cover up." Peter said to a surprisingly interested Flash.

"Wait to Harry Osborn kidnapped you?" Flash said. 'I guess it was all over the news' Peter thought to himself.

"Well yeah, kinda. I don't really want to talk about it. " Peter added. To everyone's shock Flash nodded, waved goodbye and walked off. Peter leaned over to MJ and whispered "Am I and Flash friends know?"

MJ shrugged, it was all quite confusing.

The bell then rang, hundreds of students went through the the halls like people on Black Friday rushing around to get everything they need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch arrived the day had been on the next level of awesome. Then something came to Peters mind, what is he asked our MJ.

Peter has wanted to do it for a while, and today he was in a good mood, she looked even more beautiful then ever and every word she said sent his heart flying.

There wasn't a thing about MJ he didn't like.

Ned was stuck in the long line of the canteen and MJ had just came to sit with Peter.

"MJ?" Peter swallowed
"Yeah, Peter?" She asked, her softly spoken answer flattered him. He released he was crushing on her hard.

He pushed his nerves aside and asked "Ummm... MJ? Would you, would you li-like to go onadatewithme?" Peter said, he said the last part very quickly, but Mj still managed to hear. Peter loos day her noticing her lack of confusion on her face.

"Yes Peter, I'd love to go on at date with you. Tomorrow, pick me up at five thirty." MJ said, her smile grow as she saw how nervous Peter was, she thought it was adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Peter got home the next day he rushed to his room and his dad and papa didn't have a clue on what's going on. "You okay, kiddo?" Asked Tony, calling up to Peter.

"Yeah." Peter called followed wish bump, as if he fell into the floor. Tony and Steve silently agree to check on him.

They went into Peter's room to find him getting into different and slightly nicer clothing. "Taking MJ on a date?" Not jokingly asked, slightly embarrassed Peter nodded.

"How did you know?" Peter asked. He hasn't told anyone as he'd forgotten, he was too excited to even talk about it.

"Peter, I know this types of things. " Tony said with a smirk. Steve know he was relating to how they ended up together.

"Okay, let us help." Tony aid looking at Peter's clothing, for one his shirt as in backwards. Peter gave off his innocence and incredible smile and let them help.

Peter as ready by quarter to five. "I have to go. " Peter said excitedly. Steve put his thumbs up and hugged Peter.

"Have a good date, son." Steve said, Peter smiled and his eyes sparkled with energy.

"I will, don't worry." Peter aid waking to the lift.  "I'll be home for half seven, at the latest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door rang and the door was quickly opened. MJ, filled head to toe in enthusiasm was so glade to see Peter standing there. He looked so handsome.

He has such a baby face though, it looked like and handsome, adorable child.

Peter and MJ were walking to a local park. The plan is to walk the park, then go to Delmir's, then go back to he park and watch the water settle, then go home.

Peter thought it to be pretty romantic first date, but he was going to have to wait and see what MJ thought.

They had some awkward flirting and complaining. Then they got use to this.
The date turned into them hanging out, but romantic, well as romantic as a date can go for a fifteen year old.

Then as he sunset they went to Delmir's. They each got a sandwich, crisp packet and some chocolate. "Have a nice date." Mr. Delmir called to them as they walked off.

"Thanks Mr. Delmir." Called back Peter and MJ at the same time, which made them laugh.

Once they left they found a bench at the lake, the moon was reflected into and the two talked, and talked, and talked.

They couldn't stop talking, they were lost in each word the other said. To anyone hey would seem like soulmates, but neither would admit it as it was too soon.

"MJ, I got you something." Peter said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a necklace, it was thoughtful & perfect.