Family Game Night

Tony looked down at Peter watching the Spider-man video. His eyes had wideneed and glow up, he seemd pretty excited. "Pancakes!" Called Steve from the kitchen. Clint swangout of the vent and rolled into the kitchen, Nat walked in tripping Thor as they walked in. Loki teleported in and Bruce was already in there.  And the other Avengers came following in.(The other Avengers have met Peter and are visiting now)
"Leave some for me and Peter. " Tony called in and shoved Thor out of the way to get Peter and himslef at least one pancake.

When Peter got tot he kitchen and sat down, he was suprised to see a plate with twenty pancakes. "Why are many Pancakes?" Peter asked looking at his plate. He couldn't even see the bottem of Steve's face, who sat opisite him. "Thor surved up." Tony answered sitting down and moodly sipping from his cup of coffee. They all turned to Thor, "What? His a growing Lad." Answered Thor, Loki just rolled his eyes. peter shrugged it off and dag in.

When he was finished he looked down to realises he'd eaten it all. "Wow! Hungery much?" Asked Sam.
"Yeah." Peter sheepishly
Peter had fogotten spiders have extremely fast metabolisms'. He sat there akwardly for a sceond before getting up to leave. "Wait-up Kiddo."

Peter wizzed around "It's family night." Steve said hugging Tony from behind.
Peter smiled. May and him had a game night on Sundays, or they watch Star Wars (or Harry Potter).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had decided to watch 'That old movie, Mrs Doubtfire' in Peter's words.
After that it was 11.30, sitting on the sofa, the team tried to think of figure out what to do now. "What about Capture the flag?"Suggested Nat. Peter instantly smilied, he'd always wanted to play, but never had. Seeing Peter's reaction both tony and Steve agreed and so did the rest on the team.

The Captains were Steve and Tony, there was Team Iron and Team Cap. "Peter." Called out Tony picking his first team member. Steve Truned to Tony and mutterd "No, I wanted him." Steve sighed and Tony lovingly smirked.

Team Iron:

Peter
Tony
T'challa
Vision
Bruce
Rhodey
Hope
Shuri
Nebula
and last, but not least Natasha

Team Cap:

Bucky
Strange
Sam
Loki
Wanda
Thor
Scott
Cap.Marvel
and (as a last pick) Clint

The teams spilt and someoen (Probally Clint) screamed "CIVIL WAR!". Team Iron had gone for a corner with no air vent above. Nat, Nabula and T'calla guarded the flag, Vision was eye watch, along with Shuri, and Bruce, Hope strank and flow looking for the flag and Scott, will Rhody, Peter and Tony when around the compound to get the flag. They didn't know what Team Cap were planning so thet had to be prepared in ever situation.

Loki had turned inot other people of just apeared out of nowhere trying to still the falg, but beacuse of Nats' increduible instincks and reflects (and fighting abilities) she defeted Loki, just in time. Once Scott shrunk down and tried to get it too, but Hope saw him and stopped him.

Peter know how to get Team Cap's falg, ut it was risky. But this was his chance, he climmed into the air vents, which Clint had been giving him tours of. He managed to get to the Team Cap flag, but to get it he'd have to clim on the roof and wall, Bucky and Thor werre guarding it while Doctor Strange made some weird yellow thing and in it was the iron man Flag. Peter know he had to hurry before Strange used it to get the Team Iron flag. So as quick as he could he grabbed the flag fro  right behind Bucky's and Thor's backs. Then he when all the way back to the clear vent near the Team Iron Flag.

The he saw Strange going through a portal with Wanda, Peter slid across the floor and placed the Cap Flag with the Iron man Flag
"NO!" Screamed Clint and Scott who mut have been in the vents too. Luckally they didn't see him use his powers. Strange turned to the portal and sarcastically said "Games over, good guarding."

It turned out Steve and Carol had deviced a plan were Loki ditrceted Tem Iron consitanly, Bucky and Thor guared the flag, Scott and Cint go throught he vents (thought Scott did leave and try get the falg himself) Sam, Carol and Steve would try sneak in and get the flag, and if that didn't work yhem Stephan and Wanda would get the flag. That faild due to Clint and Scotts 'quick' cookie break and Peter's plan of using the vent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no hard felling (after an hour) and everyone just decided to either leave or play a bored game. T'challa and shuri were staying the weekend, but Strange, Carol, Hope, Scott, Nebula, Vision and Wanda had to leave and had only came for the day.

They payed Game of life twice, cludo three times an twister once.By then Steve and Tony were telling Peter to get some rest. ecpially since they were tired of Shuri and Peter's vine refernces.

For exmple when they meet Shuri said "Hi, I'm Shuri with a b and I have been afaird of insects my whole life."
"Wait where is it?" Peter asked with a large grin. "Where's what?" Shuri laughted losing her stright face. "The b?" Peter relplied
"There's a BeEEeeEeeEEeee?" Shuri said as well a laughting along with Peter.

Peter annoyingly agreed and slummped over to his room. Shuri too was sent to bed by her brother, and as she walked away she turned around and put up her middle fingers up at him, while sticking out her tounge. T'challa just rolled his eye and walked ot wee he'd be sleeping.

After that Nat, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki and The love birds were the only once in the living room. Clint had a worrying grin on him, and Nat cuddled with Bruce while watching The Flash. Loki wordlessly left the room and Thor attemped to understand the show. So Tony and Steve left the room the their bedroom, Tony went ahead and got into hsi Pj's. "Tony?" Steve softly asked his husband,"Yeah, honey." Tony relied
"Do you think Perer like it here with us?" Steve was worried for the kid, he clearly had a rouge life and he was fragile. Steve din't want to drop him. "I believe so. " Tony sat next to hus love. He looked at thr floor and thought for a second. Tony was too worried for the kid but did't see how the kid could be upset or depressed with them, he jsut hoped he wasn't suffering inside or something.

Not knowing how to cheer his nervouse love, he kissed him passionatly and Steve kissed back.