School Trip

Peter had to go to school the following day (Monday). He was really excited, which everyone had picked up on.
Peter rushed down the stair half an hour early, he was completely ready to go then and there.
He couldn't wait to see his best friends, Ned Leeds and MJ (Michelle Jones). He had been texting them all Sunday, and they were the only ones to know he was adopted by Tony Stark-Rogers and Steve Rogers-Stark.

Tony told him to avoid the press, if they dicover he was adopted by them Peter would never be left alone. Tony had told him to keep the surname Parker, until he was introduced to the press (probally when he has graduated from University). Also that he could only tell his closest of friends, and if nessesary, a cover up of being Tony's intern.
Also Nat will take and pick up Peter everyday as nobody really knows her identity due to her dark past.

However, haunting the back of Peter's mind was Flash. Flash had been bullying Peter since Grade 4, he is now in Grade 9.

"Ready to go, kiddo?" Peter turned to see Tony, with his hand resting on Peter's shoulder. "Yep." Peter said enthusiastically, Tony talked to him about his school experience as he walked Peter to the garage door, which automaticlly opened.

Behind to door was Nat who lent agenst her car patiently waiting for Peter. "wait, I'll be really early for school if I leave now." Peter said. "You wont, I'm taking a de-tour to get ice cream for your first day of school as pat of our family." Nat said opening the door of the black car with two red stripes.
Peter said his good-byes and jumped into the car with Aunt Nat.

The engine satrted and they pulled out of the drive."You know what you are doing to day at school?" Natasha asked as the car got on to the road. "Yeah, we are going to Oscorp." Peter said.
"Oscorp? Your dad's rivals?" Nat added.Peter hadn't thought about that, he was just excited to go somewhere one hundred percent scientific. "Oh, yeah." Peter replied.
"I'm sure it will go perfectly fine. " Peter nodded and said "Well if will mkae sure I don't enjoy it too much for Tony." Nat breathed out a laugh, "Yeah."

Nat and Peter kept talking, they really formed a type of mother-son bond in that single car journey.
They finally arrived at the drive through ice cream place in Queens, Nat got a chocolate and mint ice cream, while Peter got a double chocolate ice cream. Nat turned the car on to auto-drive mode and ate her ice cream. This school rush car drive made Peter fill like he was no longer alone and he truly had a family to back him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter had been at school for half an hour now and was fifteen minuets in to his lesson when the class left to get into the coach, and leave for Oscorp. Everyone was super excited for the feild trip and nobody stopped talking when the teacher tried to explain all of the rules.

MJ lent over the chairs to speak to Ned and Peter as the coach drove them to Oscorp. They started talking about News and Star Wars, and Science. Then Ned mentioned him being adopeted. That seemed to be a triger word to Flash as he sprang up from infornt of Peter and Ned. "Penis Parker as been adopted, yeah right." Flash said in deinial. "Who would ever want to adopt you? Your parent abandoned you, your Uncle and Aunt unexplainably die, I think they killed themsleves to get away from you. So who in their right minds would adopt you?" Peter felt his smile lower, and his heart pace slow down. His fist clanched, but he ws too weak and shy to do anything. "Well at least Peter doesn't pick on other people to highten his self-esteam." MJ interuped. MJ stared at Flash and it seemed to scare him. "Whatever phsyco." Flash said turning around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The coach stopped and everyone rushed over to one side of the coach to admire Oscorp.

When the doors opened all of them pushed and shoved to get out and go into Ocscorp.
Oscorp was huge and mainly class. It was so scientific, it was perfect for any science nerd.
The school were given a privet tour of Oscorp and it would end half an hour before then end of their school day.

They were greeted by Norman Osborns's son, Harry Osborn. Peter know Harry from his 3rd Grade scince class before Harry was home schooled. Peter and Harry were best friends, along with MJ. Then once Harry left Ned joined a week later and "replaced" Harry, but Peter saw Ned as better then Harry as Ned was always there for him.

Harry seemed to recognise Peter and MJ as they passes. "Peter? MJ?" He asked after acouple of seconds. "Hi Harry." Peter said Mj just waved and gave a weak smile. "How's life?" Harry hesidently asked following the group as the tour when on. "Good, just joining peaceful protest on gender equailty and environmental issues." MJ annswered, attemping the break the awkard vibes. "Peter?" Harry asked curiously.

"Umm... I, I beacme and orphan, two years ago. But I was recently adopted." That seemed to be the most interesting thing about Peter's life, other then his crush on MJ (which not even Ned know about). "Wow, you okay, Peter?" Harry seemed worried for his old friend.
"Yeah, fine." Peter quickly replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tour continued and after an hour Harry hd to leave. Peter struggled to talk to him, as most of his memories including Harry included Uncle Ben or Aunt May. Though even MJ didn't want to talk to him much either.

The tour had gotten to a close stop, and the end speech in the enterance bagan. Peter got lost in a world of his own as he didn't care much of what the tour guide had to say. he was finally taken out of the dream world when a tingling sensation was felt on his hand. He looked down at it to see a great, big, red, blue and black spider. It sank it's large fangs into his hand. It tenced up and he shock his hand to remove the spider. When it dropped of it was life-less, it was dead.

Then, five minuets later Peters brain went mental. He felt as if he could each of the hearts beating in the building and the one next door. Everything was so loud and bright. He ran to the toiltets without a single word.

He got to the toilets and lent over the sink, breathing in and out slowly. Once his sences calmed down, he went to leave. But his hands got stuck. He tired to get his falt palms from the surface. He had to calm down again before be managed to let go. This was terrifying.

######################################

Thank you so much for reading. Hoped you enjoy, and if you have got any tips or ideas, pleases leave a comment.