1.

Y/n's POV

You are a 23-year-old college student. Your father owned one of the biggest companies in Seoul. You were a quiet girl, you didn't have friends..no one liked you because you had money. People just assume things and thought you were stuck up and snobby. Your father was out of the country on a "business trip" so you thought.

The day your father left you didn't get to tell him bye. You were off to school with your earbuds in. While you were walking you didn't realize you were being followed. After a couple minutes..the person that you didn't know was following you got closer..a cloth was put over your mouth you tried to scream, but you started to feel dizzy all of a sudden everything went black.

Stalker's POV

I have been waiting for this Y/N girl to come out of her house. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm part of a gang called Bangtan. Our boss Suga aka Min Yoongi, but we all call him Suga. See Yoongi made a deal with this Y/N girl's father. We made a deal for him to get us this stalk pile of guns and we'd pay him once we got what we wanted, but her father went back on the deal and blindsided us. He took the guns and the money when we were about to make the deal..he took them both and left the country leaving behind his only daughter. Suga set up a plan to kidnap her..hold her and send to her father that we had her and if he didn't give us back what belonged to us we'd end her life.

This is where I came into the plan. I went to the same school as y/n. I've never really talked to this girl we were in a few classes together. I don't really know why everyone at school didn't like her, she was honestly a nice girl, very pretty I might add. I felt bad for her to be honest..for her father to just leave her like that is just heartbreaking.

When she finally came out of her house, I noticed she had earbuds in so I didn't have to be as quiet as I thought. We already knew the way she took to school. Even though she had money she always seemed to walk to school. Once we got not too far from her house she took a shortcut she normally takes.

Once we got into the alleyway I looked back to make sure no one was watching us. I put my hood and mask on and walked faster to get right up behind her. I took the cloth out of my pocket and put it over her mouth. I not gonna lie this girl was putting up a struggle..after a few seconds she was out. I picked her up bridal style, and walked to the other end of the alley. Our gang's driver which was Jung Hoseok pulled up in a van..I ran over and got into the van laying Y/N in the back. Once I got in I put a blindfold over her face and tied her and feet up, because she wouldn't sleep for the whole drive we had to get back to the hideout.