Girls are weird - TordTilda

Oooooohhhhhh hiiiii xD idk, imma write something I guess-

Imma try to make this oneshot very awkward. Why? Uhhh tension x'D?

××××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Person POV:

Tord was in his room, scrolling through some hentai on his phone. He didn't exactly know why he was reading it at the moment, but he assumed that it was because everybody else in the house was still asleep. He sighed, knowing that it would be a while until they woke up. 'Well, what else can I do right about now?' Tord thought to himself, humming slightly as he pondered who would be awake at the moment. '...Maybe Matilda's awake?' He exited from the hentai, going to his messages. He'd become friends with Matilda recently, when the klutzy girl dropped a hairbrush into her 'Magic Mirror', as she called it.

- Blast to the past (lmao a flashback) -

The boys were all sitting on the couch, the Magic Mirror hanging on a nearby wall. When Matilda dropped her brush, she decided to go after it, causing her to fall into the genderbent version of her world. Luckily, she landed on her feet, picking the brush up as the guys looked over at her. "Oh, hey Matilda!" Matt greeted, making Matilda glance over at him. "Hey Matt! And... uh..." She tried to remember the boys' names, but realized that she'd never seen the red hooded male before. "Tom, Edd, and... who's that?" Matilda asked, pointing at Tord. The guys looked over at Tord, who seemed stunned.

"Oh! We didn't tell Tord about the girl versions of us! And, we've never met the girl version of him." Edd explained, to both himself and the pair. "Oh! Well, uhm, it's nice to meet you Tord!" Matilda said, walking over to the devil-horned male with an outstretched arm. Tord sat up straight, shaking her hand. "U-uh yeah, it's nice to meet you too." He replied, his accent getting a bit thicker from how nervous he felt. He wasn't sure why she was making him so nervous, but he just decided that it was because it was very unexpected.

The two stopped shaking hands, both of them just waiting for the other to say something, possibly to break the ice. Tom got uncomfortable and left the room, leaving Matt and Edd by Tord's side. Nevermind, Edd followed after Tom. So, Tord, Matilda, and Matt were remaining. Matt tried to focus on his mirror, facing away from the two. At this moment, Tord finally got the courage to speak up. "So... how've you been doing lately?" Matilda smiled a small bit. "Good! I've just been shopping a lot, visiting a park I really like, and things like that." Tord nodded. "That's cool. Can I see it sometime?" Matilda's face turned a bit pink. "Uh, sure! When do you wanna do that?" She questioned, starting to fiddle with her hair a bit. "I don't know, but sometime soon?" Tord thought about it for a short bit.

"How about we give each other our phone numbers so that we can decide on it later? Because, you're probably busy right now, or something." Tord suggested, reaching into his hoodie pocket for his phone. "Oh! S-sure." Matilda stuttered, getting her own phone out too. They traded numbers, texting each other to make sure they had the right number. "So... uh, I'm gonna go now. Where's the Magic Mirror again?" Matilda said, Matt pointing at the mirror hanging lowly on a nearby wall. "Oh, okay. Well, thank you! I'll see you soon, I guess." Matilda said, going through the mirror.

- End of flashback -

Tord hesitated greatly, seeing that their last messages to each other was from about a month ago. He read them over a few times, making him even more nervous to chat with her again.

"Hey! So, when do you wanna hangout?" Matilda had sent.

"I've been busy lately, but maybe sometime next week?" Tord had replied.

"Oh, okay. Well, message me whenever you're free!" Matilda sent back.

"Sure thing!" Tord had responded.