Family - TordMatt

Requested by: Isa_Creator

:3

×××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Person POV:

Matt awoke and sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He looked over to where Tord usually sleeps, finding that he was still there. He smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around the smaller male, laying back down.

"Mmh... Mattie?" "Oh, you're up?" "Yeah. But I would like some more cuddles." Matt giggled and pecked Tord's cheek, hugging him close. "Of course, hubby." Tord blushed and hugged back, hiding his face in the crook of Matt's neck. Matt tugged the blankets over the both of them a bit more, making it warmer.

"Mattie... I have something that's been on my mind..." Matt pulled away from Tord enough to see his face. "Yeah? What's up?" "Well... I don't know how to say it..." "Then... write it down!" Tord gulped and nodded, seeming a bit nervous. He kissed Matt's forehead before kicking his legs over the side of the bed.

"It's a bit of a shocker, just saying. It's just... something I thought about." Tord warned, getting off of the bed. Matt watched as Tord searched for a paper, finding one in the corner. He then found a blue pen and glanced at Matt.

"We should really get a desk in here, y'know." "Yeah! A cool wooden one!"

Tord smiled sweetly and put the paper on the wooden floor. He scribbled something down, taking a long while. By the time he was finished, his cheeks were red. "Man, it must be something really interesting." Matt said, getting a laugh as a reply. "Oh, you'll see."

He handed the paper to Matt and got back into the bed, wrapping his arms around Matt's midsection. Matt's eyes scanned the paper for a while, and he sat up as he continued reading. Tord looked up to see how Matt was doing to see that Matt was staring at him.

"Y-you're being serious?" Matt queried. "Well... yeah. I thought it would be a good time to do that... because... we're financially stable and we have a home of our own. We could handle it." Tord explained, sitting up. Matt paused, thinking about it. He reread the paper a few times, imagining what it would be like.

"Mattie... I feel dumb for not saying this out loud. I just can't do it... I've had this on my mind for a long time. A few months, actually. We've been married for years now... so... I just thought of this. Ugh, I'll just write it already. Do you want to... maybe... adopt? Like, do you want to have a family with me? I'm sorry if this is too sudden. If you need more time, it can wait."

Matt read it over and over until he made a final decision. "Tord..." "Y-yeah?" "...I would love to! I love you!" Matt squealed, making Tord chuckle. "I love you too, Matt."

The two started getting prepared for the child's arrival, cleaning a spare room out and decorating it. The couple called Tom and Edd over for help, even getting Paul and Patryk involved. "Oh my god, this is a great idea!" Was what Edd shouted when they told him.

"Cool. Have fun with a gremlin running around." Tom said simply, drinking from his flask. He was secretly very happy for them, but he would never admit it. Paul and Patryk were very supportive, basically running out of the house to buy things for the child.

"He or she has to have toys, pillows, a T.V, a laptop, an IPad Pro, and more toys!" He listed, Paul writing it down on a small piece of paper. "We've got to buy everything for the child! What do you think they'll name her or him?" Patryk added as they entered a large grocery store.

Tord and Matt were grateful for all of the support, and they had fun decorating the child's room. "Tord... do you want to adopt a boy or a girl?" Tord hummed as he thought about it. Matt thought about it too, wondering what would work best. "A girl." Tord finally answered. "Yeah! I was about to say the same thing!" The two laughed and continued cleaning.

- Time Skip -

It's been a many years since they adopted a little girl, both of them liking the name 'Emilie'. At the moment, Emilie was sitting up in her bed. She had blue eyes and caramel-colored hair, strangely resembling her adoptive parents in some ways.

"...And then, the ship flew through space, avoiding meteorites and planets." Tord read, holding a children's book in his hands. Matt was sitting next to him, the pair were taking turns at reading the story. Emilie was grinning as the couple read to her.

"And then, the ship encountered some aliens!" Matt continued, changing the tone of his voice to make it more dramatic. Emilie gasped, holding her teddy bear closer. "But, everything ended up okay. The aliens and the astronauts had a big party to celebrate meeting each other!" Emilie sighed from relief.

She laid down, listening as the pair read. She soon closed her eyes and drifted off, her fingers loosening on the teddy bear. When they heard her soft snores, Matt closed the book and looked over at Tord, who yawned and laid on the bed.

"Tired?" "Yeah... wanna sleep with Emilie?" "Indubitably!" Matt set the book down on the floor and laid next to Tord and Emilie. "Goodnight!" "Goodnight, Mattie. And Emilie." They both fell asleep, holding Emilie close. It was a great night.

(I tried to make it cute :3)