At The Beach - ToriTilda

Woah! 1k on this book! Thank you dudes for staying...?

Anyway, I thought that I should do some ToriTilda in this book too. Bc, y'know, it's still TordMatt. Just as girls.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Person POV:

"Tori! Aren't you coming?" "No."

Tori was laying on her bed, her blankets on the floor. She felt unmotivated and lazy, so she just decided she'd stay at home. Fuck life. Her bedroom door opened, revealing a confused Matilda.

"What're you saying?" "I'm saying that I don't wanna go." "...Why?" "I just- leave me alone..." Matilda frowned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Tori... are you alright?" "I'm fine... go away..." Matilda tilted her head and sighed. She stood up and left the room, making Tori feel worse. 'She was just trying to help.'

Tori grabbed a nearby pillow and buried her face into it, wishing she could turn her mind off. Wishing she could block the unending thoughts and reminders about how much of an asshole she was to everyone. "Fuck!" She yelled into the pillow before throwing it across the room.

"Tori! I got something that'll help!" Tori groaned and looked over at Matilda, who was holding a hentai book Tori hadn't read yet. "Real shit?" Tori asked, earning a nod from Matilda. Matilda walked over and gave it to her, a huge smile on her face. "Th-thank you, Til-Til."

Matilda gave her the book and watched her as she read it. Tori flipped a page every now and then, looking through it. "...How did you get this?" "Well, I bought it a few days ago! I decided that I'd give it to you as a gift at some point, but... y'know."

Tori grinned and set the book down. She spread her arms out and embraced Matilda in a semi-tight hug. "Thank you, Til-Til. Seriously. You always find a way to make me feel better..." Matilda giggled and hugged back, nuzzling her head into the crook of Tori's neck. Tori blushed, but didn't comment. Matilda just did that to be kind and friendly, right? Yeah, sure.

"So, do you wanna go with us now? Ell and Tamara already left..." "Oh, really? I think I'll... yeah, I'll go." Tori pondered why Ell and Tamara left Matilda behind. "Okay! Meet me by the door when you're ready!"

Matilda pulled away from the hug and sprinted out of Tori's room, making Tori laugh. Tori got off of her bed and went to her closet. She looked through her many bikinis and soon found a red one that was very showy. She changed out of her clothes and into the bathing suit before grabbing a few other pieces of clothing for when she'd have to go back home. Lastly, she got a towel and some sunscreen.

She walked over to the front door and her face reddened. Matilda was wearing a purple bikini that showed a bit of... underboob. "Ready to go?" Matilda asked, taking Tori's hand. "Y-yeah..."

Tori was confused about the hand holding, but still didn't comment. The pair left the house and Tori stashed all of the items into her red car. They both got in and Tori started driving, Matilda looking out of the window. After a while, Tori parked her car and hopped out.

"Do you see them anywhere?" Tori inquired, scanning the area. "No..." Matilda replied, a bit hesitant for some reason. "Hmm." Tori gathered her and Matilda's things up into her arms and Matilda followed her as she searched the area. After a bit of searching, Matilda poked her shoulder.

"What's up, Til-Til?" "Uhm... I don't see them, let's just sit down." "...Don't you wanna hang out with them?" "Well, yeah, but... uh... we haven't found them." Matilda's cheeks were a bit pink, and she seemed to be avoiding Ell and Tamara for some odd reason. "...Okay?"

Tori put their things down onto the sand and flattened her towel out. She sat down on her towel and put some sunscreen on herself. "Uhm... do you need some help, Tori?" "Nah, I'm flexible." Tori reached her hands behind herself and rubbed sunscreen on her own back. "See?" "Yeah." Matilda sat down next to her on the towel, and Tori didn't mind.

"Can I borrow some?" "Sure." Matilda took a bit from the bottle and rubbed it all over her freckled body. She tried to reach behind herself like Tori did, but couldn't do it. "Can you help me out? I'm not very flexible." "Okay." Tori took some sunscreen from Matilda's hands and spread it across her back. She whistled as she worked, and the sunscreen was soon unnoticeable. "Thank you!" "No prob, Bob."

Matilda stood up and went over to the water, glancing back at Tori before heading in. "I'll be there in a bit." Tori told her, laying down on her towel. She stared up at the sun for a moment before closing her eyes and sighing contentedly.

Matilda, on the other hand, looked over to where she knew Ell and Tamara were probably waiting for them to arrive. She just wanted to hang out with her crush, who didn't seem to feel the same way. Then again, she made Tori blush a few times today. She didn't fully understand Tori, but she hoped that would change.

Maybe Tori would open up to her a bit more? Maybe Tori would actually tell her about Norway and how it went while she was there? She shrugged at the thought and splashed some water around for a bit. She flinched and closed her eyes when someone splashed water at her.

"Til-Til, wanna have a water fight?" Tori suggested, splashing more water at her freckled friend. "Yeah! I'm gonna get you!" "And I oop-" Matilda sent a small wave of water at Tori, who blocked it with her arms and closed her eyes. Tori chuckled and slapped her hands onto the surface of the water, getting them both drenched.

"Tori, you just got yourself too!" Tori shrugged and playfully stuck her tongue out at the ginger. Matilda grabbed some sand from under the water and threw it at Tori, laughing. "Sand war?" "Bring it on!"

The two played for a long time, around 30 minutes of throwing sand and splashing the water. They stopped because they both had gotten tired, and they went back to Tori's towel to rest.

"Man, that was a heck of a time. We should go to the beach more often." Tori mused, looking out at the shimmering water. "That would be nice!" Matilda replied, gazing at Tori. "Also... how did you get this big towel? It's a lot bigger than an average towel..." Matilda added, referring to how they both were sitting on it at the same time. "I stitched a few towels together to make this big one. There wasn't a reason, I was just bored."

Tori didn't have the heart to explain that it was for herself and her army sergeants when they'd all go to the beach... without Tori's 'old friends'. Tori laid down and curled up into a ball, yawning.

"Tired?" "Yeah..." Matilda laid down next to her and turned away. Tori fell asleep, the feeling of warmth and the sounds of the water soothing her. Matilda stayed awake, unable to fall asleep when her crush was laying right next to her. She closed her eyes, but they shot open when she heard some footsteps coming in her way.

"Matilda? Tori? Why're you guys over here?" Ell questioned, Tamara by her side. Matilda sat up and pretended to be confused. "What?" "We told you guys to meet us by the little ice cream shop over there." "Oh! Really?" Matilda already knew. Her acting skills were perfect and practiced, so Tamara shook her head and sighed. "See, Ell? I knew she'd forget." "Tamara! Stop being so rude!" Tamara crossed her arms and rolled her 'eyes'.

Matilda glanced at Tori, who had strangely stayed asleep during the entire conversation. "Guys, shush! Tori's asleep!" Tamara and Ell stopped bickering and Tamara stifled a laugh. "How'd you do that? Did you knock her out?" Ell facepalmed and sighed rather loudly.