Thor XI

November 2nd
7:26
When Thor pulled up to his girlfriend-fiancé-'s house a minute later then she told him to be there, he knew she would nag at him. There was an angry step in her walk as she marched towards him. The jet black curls that cascaded down her back bounced slightly as she stomped over and slammed her hands down on the car door. He rolled down the windows.
"You're late." She snapped.
Thor rolled his eyes. "Oh well."
Sif yanked the back door open and climbed in the backseat.
"Where the hell do you think you're sitting?"
"With your brother idiot. Since he clearly appreciates me more than you."
Loki's head popped up from the comic book he was reading. "Good morning Sif!" He smiled cheekily.
And Sif smiled back just as happy. "Morning dear."
Thor rolled his eyes at the two lovebirds in his back seat. Their little affair didn't matter. Sif would marry him. She had to marry him. She had no other choice.
*time skip to lunch*
November 2nd
12:18 pm
Steve plopped down next to Thor at the lunch table with his head and his hands.
"Whats up with you man" he said as he took a sip of coke.

"She knows." Steve moaned. "She's our new history teacher and she knows."

Thor spit out his drink. "You college chick? Geppy?"

"Peggy." Steve let out another moan. "What am I going to do. I'm in love with her and she hates me."

"There there." Thor patted him on the back. "You know what you need?" He questioned "A rebound." Thor pointed to a table across the room where the new girl and that loser
Clint Barton were sitting. "See that new girl over there. I think her name is Natasha or something. Isn't she a beauty." Thor whistled. "So whose nailing her? You or Stark."

Steve shoved him. "What the hell is wrong with you two. Ever consider Clint might want a go at her?"

Thor scoffed. "Barton? That loser? No way. Dude, this is a once in a life time opportunity. I heard she's Russian. Dude, can you imagine how awesome that would be in bed?"

Steve rolled his eyes. "We're done talking about this."

Thor grinned. "Whatever you say dude." He continued to stare at Natasha. Studying her beautiful red hair. "Damn man. It's to bad good old dad won't let me date anyone other then my bitch of a fiancé."