Summaries

Clint is scared. Living with an abusive father and a neglectful brother can take a toll on anyone. Between school, archery, and hiding in his room he doesn't have much time for anything else. So when Vice Principal Coulson asks him to show the new girl around...well he's not exactly happy.

Natasha is broken. After her traumatizing childhood, she was sent from Russia to America to live with a grandmother she didn't even know existed, for a fresh start. But being the only Russian in a school full of English speaking Americans could be...frustrating. And she's lucky she has a great tour guide to show her around.

Tony is depressed. After the death of his mother, his dad, the world famous billionaire, Howard Stark, begins ignoring him, pouring himself into his work and shutting Tony out. The only thing keeping him sane is his long time best friend,Pepper Potts who unfortunately is taken. So what does he do? The next best thing of course. He sleeps with any girl he can get his hands on.

Bruce has anger issues. Well technically he has a mood disorder. His mood changed so quickly you wouldn't know to expect it. Unless you knew him inside and out. And the one person that did was the beautiful Betty Ross. He dreamed of marrying her once they graduated high school but will her dad stand in the way of that dream?

Steve has a problem. When he wakes up in a hotel room, with a beautiful woman's arms wrapped around him he knows he's made a mistake. And when that woman turns out to be 25 year old Peggy Carter...well...he didn't think things could get much worse. Then he finds out she's his history teacher...and she's pregnant...with his baby.

Thor is suspicious. Sif, his girlfriend of 2 years has been blowing him off to hang out with his little brother...Loki. I mean sure they'd all been best friends since birth and Loki has just gotten back from military school but still? Doesn't your boyfriend deserve a little more attention? But as they slowly drift apart a certain Jane Foster catches his eye.