The Curious Host Club

Tamaki POV

"Don't you think they are quite strange?"I asked Kyoya and then the rest of the hosts started to join in on the conversation.

"I do find it a bit strange, I can't seem to find that much information on them. Especially on (Y/N)."-Kyoya

"They do seem really mysterious and it's looks like they're trying to hide something."-Twins

"Hika-Chan and Kao-Chan are right huh Takashi."-Honey~Senpai

"Hmm."-Mori

"I must agree but it's not any of our business so we shouldn't be trying to see what they're hiding.And if anything they would tell us."-Haruhi

"Well sicnce we are all on the same page I say let investigate!"

Haruhi POV
As I just here Tamaki~Senpai claim about investigating Ciel and (Y/N) I think to myself 'they are strange but I don't think it's proper to spy on them and the weird thing is that Kyoya~Senpai can't find that much information on them?'

"But Senpai how can wouldn't it be rude to spy on them.And going into others peoples business?"

Kyoya POV

"Meanwhile that is true Haruhi, but there is something strange about them and I also have to get some information on them in order for them to be in the host club."I said.Then I started to think of ways to track them and get some more information on them.

"Though, aren't Ciel and (Y/N) in your classes Haruhi, Hikaru,Kaoru?"

"Yeah but they don't really talk that much and they mostly keep to themselves."-Hikaru

"Well try to befriend them and keep an eye them."

"Yes sir!"-twins

"And Haruhi try to get close to (Y/N) she looks like she is more likely to be easily befriend."

"I'll try but I don't like to just get into other peoples business."

'With that everything should be set.I should probably sent some guards to where they live."

Third Person POV

But what the host club didn't know was that a cat and crow knew what they would be up to.And now that they know how will deal in being in a game with the Phantom servants, specifically the two Michaelis.

Sorry for the wait and here you go a new chapter.Also sorry that it short.Hope you enjoy it.Don't forget to vote,comment and keep on reading!

Mika~Chan our.✌🏻