Meeting the Oruan host club

Ciels POV

Sebastian came into my room to clothe me for our new school. He put me in that light blue wretched uniform. I would prefer black or navy blue but we have to use these things to get into the school. As Sebastian finished clothing me I stepped outside to see if Y/N is ready to leave and fortunately she is dressed . Unfortunately though, she in a yellow banana?
"Is that the uniform for the ladies?" I asked with a look of disgust on my face . That dress was worse than my uniform.
"I know , I hate it too." y/n told me .
"Shall we go solve this mystery?" I asked . She giggled and followed me to the limousine
"We shall." She said and got inside . We have  a long day ahead of us.
        We went into the high school and looked around processing the grounds of this school. I turned to Y/N.
"We need a place to talk about the problem." I said trying not to grab any attention toward us.
"I heard there's an abandoned music room here . We can use that." She told me .
I nodded as she led me to where the music room was . I looked around and there was no one in the hall way. I suppose she was correct about it being abandoned . We opened the door and rose petals flew into our face . Why were there rose petals? Isn't this room supposed to be abandoned?!
"We welcome you princess , to the Ouran high school host club ." A blonde person said along with five other men

Y/N POV

A blonde person I'm assuming is Tamaki holds my hand and kisses it."Hello my princess may I know what your name is?"  Tamaki asked ."Y/N."
"I thought this was supposed to be an abandoned music room!"Ciel said.
"So you're the transfer students."Ootori said.
"Yes my name is (Y/N) and this is my brother Ciel."I answered back.
"I would of not guess that one of the them would be so openly gay."Tamakisaid while getting closer to Ciel.I quickly protect Ciel by pulling him towards me.

"I think we should take our leave"I said while sorta dragging Ciel with me.The twins are standing in front of the doors blocking our path.I sigh and let go of Ciel arm and walk torward the twins,I grab their hands and flipped them.All of the sudden I am of the ground I look around and see Morinozuka is holding me locked in his arms.Next thing I know is that am being tied up to a chair and I see Ciel standing there being blocked by the twins."Let me out!What do you guys want can't you just let us leave."

"You attacked some of our host.Im sorry but I don't think we can let you leave." I sighed and I just glared at Ootori.

"I don't think I did anything wrong.All we wanted to do is leave it's not much of what we're asking.So why don't you just let us go Ootori."

"How do you know my name."He asked.

"I have my ways."I said while letting myself free from the ropes.I stood up and the I had a book in my hands.

"Kyoya Ootori
He is 17 yrs old and his birthday is November 22nd he is a male.Height is 5'11" and his blood type is AB.He is the youngest son of  Yoshio Ootori his brothers are Yuuichi Ootori and Akito Ootori and his sister Fuyumi Ootori which is engaged to Mr.Shido.He is a 2nd-year student at Ouran Academy who is also the cost-conscious and calculating Vice-President of the Host Club which he co-founds with his best friend, Tamaki Suoh. Despite Tamaki's position as the President, Kyoya is the true director, playing the role of a puppet-master behind the scenes, thus earning him the nickname of "The Shadow King." As the third son of the wealthy and noble Ootori family, he believes he must surpass his two elder brothers if he wishes to please his father. He works extremely hard to meet his strict father's high expectations in order to be considered as the next family patriarch, however unlikely that may be. It is seen that under the influence of Tamaki's friendship, his younger demeanor as a superficial cad is transformed and Kyoya grows to be a rational, but humanistic individual. His obsession with the patriarchy is all but gone and this, ironically, pleases his father most of all.He has short black hair that is styled into a casual look and brownish-grey eyes. He is tall, thin and wears slim, rimless glasses which flash whenever he is scheming, angry or secretly frightened, though this trait is not limited to these emotions.