Captured By The Hosts

In the previous Chapter on 'Meeting the Ouran host club'

"I have my way and I'm just simply one hell of a sister.Well then I think we should get going don't you think so Ciel."

"We won't let you l—."The Twins said but then I interrupted them.

"The bell is going to ring."Just as said that the bell rang and I pulled Ciel and we started to make our way to class leaving all the host behind.
—————————————————
(Y/N) POV
I was walking in the hallways while Ciel follows me around, this is sometimes how I think I'm lucky that I'm not a human and have powers so I can get around here in a matter of seconds.We continued to walk until we were in front of the classroom. As we enter the room everyone's eyes are on us and then they started to "whisper" 'I hope he is part of the host club he's cute'/'she's pretty'/ 'are they together?'/ 'are they siblings?', I mean do they even know how to whisper.

"Class these are the new transfer students, you can introduce yourselves"she said.

"Hello everyone my name is (Y/N) Michaelis and that's my brother." I said "My name is Ciel Phantomhive."Ciel said.

Then the teacher says,"Do any of you have any questions?"They immediately raise their hands. I then choose a girl with red hair."Why do you both have different last names?"

"That's because I take our dad's last name and he take our mom's last name."

We then sat down next to each other I was in the corner just starting outside of the window. I was really board I learned this so many times.

"(Y/N)! What did I just say?"

"You said the quadratic formula, , is used in algebra to solve quadratic equations (polynomial equations of the second degree). The general form of a quadratic equation is , where x represents a variable, and a, b, and c are constants, with . A quadratic equation has two solutions, called roots." I said not even bothering looking at them and continued looking at the window.

~^^~ Mini Time-skip~^^~

Class has finished and we just left class.I felt the twins presence behind us but I didn't say anything.Next thing I know is the twins saying 'targets captured' and then we are of I think I know where we are going I don't bother to move meaning Ciel is yelling "Let me go you bastards, I order you to let me go this instant!"

We were being dragged to the 3rd music room.Then I see that the twins are blocking the doors and Ootori was in front of us.The he said "You know something that is supposed to be kept secret and I hope you have a passport."

"What are you talking about.I swear this is just some silly business."I said to him.

"Well you know about Haruhi's actual gender and I don't think we can let you leave.You have to join the host club."

Ciel's POV
"There is no way we are joining your club!We both have important things to attend to."I said

"What are these important business you have?"Ootori said.

I had an annoyed look on my face I couldn't stand these bunch of idiots."That's my business and that for you not to know!"

"Maar mijnheer, dit zou een kans zijn om meer pionnen te hebben."(Y/N) said.I immediately replied back. "Je maakt daar een goed punt. Ik denk dat we ons bij hun domme club moeten voegen."

(But m'lord this would be an opportunity to have more pawns)= Maar mijnheer, dit zou een kans zijn om meer pionnen te hebben

(Je maakt daar een goed punt. Ik denk dat we ons bij hun domme club moeten voegen.)=You do make a good point there.I guess we should join their stupid club.

" Alright then we'll both join your stupid club."I said.Well this will be even more stressful.

(Y/N) POV
I don think the young lord knows what he is getting himself into.
"Ciel would be host!" Tamaki says.

"That's go boss, but what about (Y/N) she can't be a host because the whole school knows she's a girl."The twins say in sync, I swear they remind me of some people.

"That is true, then from now on your going to be the host club's maid!"Tamaki said while pointing a finger at me.I mean doesn't he know pointing at someone is bad!I swear these guys are all idiots.

"I like the way that this is going but we need to find out Ciel's type cause as you can see we have a perfect blend already."Glasses says.

Hey guys Mika~Chan here I want you guys to say sorry for the short chapter but I want you guys to comment and say what should be Ciel's type?
Thank you for reading please vote,comment and keep on reading!

Host Club: We'll see you then!