chapter 12~ My Heart Levitates

A girl with shoulder length hair ran around in the tall grass, barefoot. She had pall skin and wore a checkered bow in her hair. Her small frame running from a taller figure.

She was screaming as she ran in the tall grass. "PAPA! PAPA HELP!" She screamed, her voice was high pitched. She had run up to a river and stood in horror to see no way out. Behind her the figure reach out and-

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Kokichi groaned as he lifted his hand onto the thingabajig, slamming the button and shutting the timer off. It was 9:30 AM. Sitting up, he looked next to him. A girl with red, shoulder length hair. She was facing Kokichi, a fate smile on her lips. Kokichi smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. He exited the room and walked into the kitchen. They lived in a apartment now, he started making breakfast. If she is going to cook for him, he can either return the favor, or clean the dish. He thought.

He pulled out three plates.

He placed eggs and bacon, with toast on the plates and placed them on the table in the little dinning room.

He smiled once her heard little foot steps and a tiny yawn from the hallway. Soon enough, a tiny girl appeared in the entrance of the dinning room. She had purple hair, purple eyes and pale skin. She was about two feet tall. She wore a white night grown.

"Papa!" She said, making grabby hands towards Kokichi. He picked her up and kissed her on the forhead.

"good morning, Gonzō."