Chapter 5~ The Broken Hearts Club

Ah! Why hello there,
                      Pumpkin. Didn't think
              You'd come back for the story.
               Though, you do surprise me
              Everytime. Hmmm? Oh, don't
             Say that! Your not bad! Your
              Just here for some good ol'
             Stories! I mean, who could
             Blame ya?!
              Anyway, where was I..? Oh
              Yes! Now let's begin...

Himiko POV

Silence.

Water drip.

Silence.

It's too quiet.

I need to here their voices! I need to-

"Hey, Himiko..?"

I looked back at Kokichi who seemed to be a blushing mess.
"Nyeh... Yes Kokichi..?"
"I think I know where they are. Come on this w-way.." He stuttered.
He was right?!? They were here! They where all worried. Then, we drove home. Me being the nice girlfriend I am, sat with Kokichi in the back! He was still a blushing mess, and kept stuttering Everytime he talked.

We made it to Hopes Peak Academia.
I walked him up to my room, while he seemed to be shaking a bit. (I can't believe I made it sound like someone from BNHA, I was so different back then.)

His acted started to worry me. So, when I got the guys I asked:

"Why are you acting so weird?"

He just looked at me. But, what he did and I swear to this day, would surprise anyone! He grabbed my hips and pulled me in, placing his lips on mine. Yet, I had no problem with the kiss. We're lucky that we didn't get teleported! The kiss lasted for Atua knows how long! We had to pull away for air.

Stupid air.

"Now.. are you going to answer my question, Kichi?"

"Well... I.... I...."

"Yes...?"

"I'm in heat!"

"Oh.."

"Yeah...sorry."

"...."

"Sorry I'll just go.."

Before he had the chance to leave, I got this sudden speed. I grabbed his arm, fell on the bed, and he landed on top of me.

We both started blushing like crazy!

"Well... Kichi.. mabye i-i can help y-you.." I stuttered.

"R-really..?!"

I just nodded.

I felt his lips press against mine.

(Y'ALL PRETEND THERE ADULTS WHO OWN HOPES PEAK ACADEMY AND LIVE WITH THEIR FRIENDS THERE! ALSO THIS WON'T BE TO DETAILED! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! BECAUSE IF YOU'VE READ MY UPDATES, YOU'LL KNOW I HATE SMUT! SO FIT ME, BITCH!)

I told him he could do whatever he wanted to me. Considering we're like.. literally legal adults.

And that's how I woke up next to Kokichi.

My Kichi.

I didn't have my hat, cape, jacket boots, my vest under my jacket, skirt, shoes, socks, and my hair piece was on the desk.

I got up and pit my other pieces of clothing on, and looked back at Kokichi.

I noticed something.

He had something on his neck, it was in his hair too.

Blood.

I saw it was in his mouth too.

Oh Kichi..what did you do..?

I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my neck.
"Ah!"
I pit my right hand to my right side of my neck. I then pulled my hand away, surprised at what was there...

                 M Y O W N B L O O D