Chapter 6~ Sad Song

Himiko POV

My own blood...?!

I ran over to the the bathroom and cleaned up the mark on my neck.

It was a bite mark.

A deep one.

I...wanted to check something though.

I took off my cape letting it fall to the ground. I then pulled my vest off throwing that to the ground.
I lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. It felt strange. I placed my hands to my stomach and felt something. I felt a smaller hand INSIDE of me place one of it's tiny hands where one of mine was. I felt it. My stomach showed some light where the tiny hand was. It scared me. I tucked my shirt back in and took something out of the drawer of the bathroom. A pregnancy test.

Positive

I started to breath fast. I was scared. I didn't know what I was going to tell Kokichi. I fell to the ground crying, my back against the wall. I sobbed with my legs tucked to my stomach.

Kokichi pick locked in and kneeled down.
"Hey... Are you alright..? What's wrong?!" He asked with worry in his eyes. He didn't have a shirt on, but he had pants on. "Kokichi... You may not want to be with me anymore but I...I'm pregnant! And I know you might not want to be with me anymore because of this, but I thought you should know since your the father! So I'm sor-" I was interrupted by Kokichi placing his lips on mine. "That's wonderful, and that's the truth." He whispered in my ear.

Truth.

Well, I'm just happy he is too! He isn't mad! He isn't sad! I could tell he showed fear though. I then remembered something, I probably have some hickeys. But, they are barely noticeable! I rubbed my head against his in a way to show love.

I walked around the school. A bandage placed on the spot that bite mark lay.

I was alone.

I sat on the against wall and sat down. I was too tired. I tucked my knees into my stomach. Rested my head against my knee.

I looked at Kokichi, a lustful look filled my eyes, as blushed filled my cheeks. He smirked down at me. I was merely just a servent at his side, as he looked as my king that I treasured so deeply.
My Kichi..
He placed his lips on mine before moving them to my neck. Kissing it. All his attention on me.. I enjoy that.

I lifted my head up, remembering the memory. I blushed deeply at it. I felt sick.

I ran to the girls bathroom and into a stall. I threw up. I felt more sensitive. More fragile. More sick. Weaker.

I flush the toilet, and leaned against the stall wall.

I thought about Kokichi.
About the child.
About the others.
About what Maki said.
About D.I.C.E.

I walked around in the hallways. I was with Angie, Tenko, and Kaede.
"So, has that degenerate male tried anything, Himiko?!" Tenko asked in defense, I shook my head, "No." What a pain.
Keade started jabbering about her love of pianos. "Hey gu- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in again, failing to the ground, clutching my torso. The girls kneeled down at me, trying to shake me and stop my tears from failing, and me from screaming! I kept screaming. Screams of agony.

Pain

So much pain

Am I dieing?

No, I can't be.

So much pain!

Soon the others heard and ran towards my screaming, crying body.
"AHHHHHHHAHA!"
"Himiko!" Tenko yelled, "She showing signs of pain, distress, and fear." Kiibo stated so the others would know what my feelings were showing. I once again screamed agony. I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me against a figures chest. A hand petting my head, a tail-like thing wrapped around my waist in a protect position. I started to calm down and stop screaming, I just let out soft cries. Everyone went silent. My eyes were closed for I did not know what held me, until I heard it's voice. "Shhhh.. calm down. You are safe."

It was Kokichi.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes which soon fell down my cheeks. "It's alright." I noticed his tip of his tail was rubbing my stomach. The pain slowly stopped as I cried. "Hey we are here too!" Kaito pointed out. He can be really annoying. What a pain. Kokichi seemed to be annoyed at Kaito as I cried softly into his chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?!" Miu asked, well yelled. Kokichi continued to pet my head and rub the tip of his tail on my stomach, well looking down at my tired body that was falling asleep..

Kokichi Ouma POV

IDIOT

You fucking forgot about this part!

The baby inside her is going to need a father's touch. A LOT, or else it will hurt Himiko, repeatedly.

I sighed and looked at the others as Himiko fell asleep. I continued to rub the tip of my tail on her stomach, and pet her. I decided it's time they know, before they find out.

"The creature inside of her needs it's father's touch. If it doesn't have both of the parents touch, then, it will hurt it's mother, repeatedly." I said like it was a everyday thing. They looked shocked. "Wait! So, you virgins fucked?!" Miu yelled. "They wouldn't be virgins then." Maki stated. "Congratulations! I wish you well are you path!" Kirumi being the good women she is said. "Gonta is excited for his friends!" Gonta said excitedly. "Atua grants you the best of luck with your new family member!" Angie yelled.

A few hours later we all sat in my room. Himiko was asleep in my lap as the others just talked and asked me questions from time to time, it was pretty boring. Until I got this certain question, "What exactly is the baby anyway? Girl? Boy? Human? Monster?" Kaito being the idiot he is asked. "Kaito, you idiot. We don't know that, yet!" I didn't like that question. I found it rude. I don't know why, I just did. He glared at me but then turned back to Maki, and Shuichi.

I promise to take care of this baby. Nothing will take it away from us.

                          N o t h I n g