chapter 7~ Romeo and Juliet

Kokichi's POV

A promise is a promise.

Pain. Promise. Strength. Energy. Homicide. Happiness. Sadness. Fear. Emotional. Emotionless. Mental. Starvation. Death. Cold. Hot. Intelligence. Ignorance. Genocide. Sucide. Lustful. Depression. Laughter. Slaughter. Pregnancy. Seductive. Love. Fighting. Begging. Pain. Moan. Trick. Suffer. Strange. Heat. Good. Evil.

It is never a good mix. It can kill you. I guess that's the point.

A happy ending..? That doesn't exist.

Someone always dies in the end.

It's alw- I was awaken from my day dream by something shifting around. I realized the others had already left. I looked down at what was moving and realized Himiko was waking up.  "Hello sleepyhead~!" I managed to choke out for her. She smiled up at me, that beautiful smile. I could tell she wanted something, and I have a idea of what that something is. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers, I held her waist for her. I felt her arms wrap around my neck. I turned my head to deepen the kiss. We are that weird couple that will just make out when we feel we need each other the most. We are also the short type couple! I licked her bottom lip, asking for a entrance. She open her mouth and I slid my tongue in. We had to pull away for air. Stupid air.

I felt her sit in my lap and wrapped her arms wrap around my neck as she placed her head against mine. She closed her eyes and I did too.

I felt safe. I opened my eyes and look into her faded red ones. I brushed her lovely red bangs behind her little ear and asked "How do you feel, dear?" (I might rhyme, it's a habit.) "That pain... It hurt so bad.. So badly, Kokichi...!" She had tears coming down her face. "It felt as if the end was truly near." She whispered to me as tears rolled down her face.
The weird thing is that we are just Romeo and Juliet. Getting drunk and eating pocket sets, but just to ease my stress. How romantic? Nothing like getting drunk and maniac, on a motherfucking Monday. (Credits to Hobo Johnson, Romeo and Juliet.) I jerked out of my daydream and wiped her tears. She got off my lap and lay down. I laid down next to her, but she grabbed my head and pushed me against her stomach. I felt vibration. This wasn't a normal baby, but I stayed for her. For the child.

               F o r t h i s  f a m i l y