Twilight is not supposed to be real; Jacob black is a fictional character!

Hey everyone, so I know no one writes twilight fan ficion anymore, but this story has been years in the making, its taken me 5 years to write this, this is a project I keep starting and stopping, but its come a time in the book, where I'm excited of the possibilities to write about.

~*~

I’m Sara White, A Runaway.

And right now I was literally running for my life; they could kill me any second now, ‘they’ being vampires.

I never thought in all my seventeen years that I would die by a vampire; I didn’t even know they existed.

I pushed my legs harder trying not to trip on the sticks on the forest ground, they were getting tired but I didn’t give up.

I could see the moonlight breaking though the trees; except I knew I had a fair way to go until I see civilization.

 “You can run, but you can’t hide” he said, it sounded so clear like he’s face was next to my ear, I felt his breath in my ear.

I planted my feet to a stop, “what do you want from me?”

My eyes scanned any possible ways he could get to me but I knew it was no use; you’re up against a vampire.

“What a silly question” he said landing in front of me “I want your blood”

I couldn’t see how fast he moved because he disappeared before my eyes, suddenly pain shot down my chest and I couldn’t breathe, the wind fluttered passed me and I couldn’t feel my legs, I could feel branches hit me before I realized that he had pushed me though the air.

Gravity took over, I could feel myself falling to my death, and maybe if I broke my neck on the rock I wouldn’t feel him draining the life out of me.

I hit the ground with force, but didn’t hurt as bad as I thought, my face landed in it, I could taste the sand in my mouth and I could feel it between my fingers.

I spat the remaining sand out on my mouth, and tried to sit up, except for my head felt heavy like someone was pushing down on it.

“Don’t move, little one” he whispered, my body froze I was going to die any minute now, he grabbed my hair pulling it up to see my face, “I promised it won’t hurt, much”

I let out a blood curling scream, Nick.   

~*~

(Jacobs POV)

I’ve only been back for a few days now, and they already have me on patrol

Shut up Embry said you know this is punishment for running off like that.

That was true, I might as well keep myself busy, so I don’t think about you- know-who

Voldemort Embry Laughed

You said his name OMG! I thought in a jokey tone.

Then a scent hit my nose, Blood.

I was running to the scene before I knew it, when Embry yelled BLOODSUCKER!

Damn, I couldn’t sound the alarm yet or the person would be dead in an instant. My paws hit the sand I could see them ahead, a scream filled the air as I lunged for him.

(Sara POV)

I’m dead… it’s dark here... and smells like lynx. Mmm lynx.

My body felt to comfortable, like on a bed.

My leg was vibrating… what the hell? How could I feel something if I’m dead?