❥15 ѕє¢яєт яєνєαℓє∂

Y/N: Lee, calm down. I think I did something wrong.

Nick: Wut u do?

Y/N: Went to a party..

Nick: ur not allowed to go to parties..

Y/N: Yeah, but I'm on break and I can do whatever I want 

Nick: Then tf wrong?

Y/N: Yeesh, calm down first 

Lee: Yeah Nick!

Nick: ...

Y/N: Okay, I might've done a karaoke night and revealed myself to everyone there.

Lee: WHAT?!

Nick: Wtf!

Nick: This

Nick: is

Nick: why

Nick: ur

Nick: not

Nick: allowed

Nick: to

Nick: parties

Y/N: ppft okay, dad

Nick: ...

Lee: OH MY COD!

Y/N: Wot

Lee: A VIDEO OF YOU SINGING IS ON YOUTUBE ITS GETTING VIRAL PRETTY QUICK 

Nick: WHAT?!

I didn't know what to do, maybe this might be the reason Lilith is peeved.. Might as well leave the chat, for now.

>Webmaster< Y/N has left the group chat

Nick: Did she..

Lee: RRRRYYYYYY (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nick: Same.

───────────────

I turned off my squid/octophone off and set it down on the night stand. I grabbed some pajamas and changed into them. When I was done changing, I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

'What am I to do now?'

•••

【Aloha's P.O.V】

I woke up on the couch in shock, was last night a dream? Is today Wednesday? I looked at my squidphone. Nope, it's Thursday. Could it be real? I stood up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted my teammates, who were already awake, "Hi, Aloha!" Straw hat smiled. "Yesterday was crazy." Diver said, he sat on the stool. "I can agree.." I muttered, all I remember was seeing Y/N, and people freaking out.

"I was surprised, FA/N was actually Y/N." Octoglasses set down the breakfast on the island, "We can talk about this later, let's eat up!" she exclaimed, as we started enjoying our breakfast.

•••

【Lilith's P.O.V】

I'm mad, I'm peeved.

I've been watching this video for hours since it was posted, already has 1M. Not surprised. It's Y/N she's gaining more fans and this video is helping her gain more, I'm not mad about her gaining more fans, I'm proud of her. But she went to a party, without telling me, and on top of that she revealed herself there!