❥4 мσяє fяιєи∂ѕ

【 Goggles' P.O.V】

I turned around and saw my team, "Oh hey guys! Me and FA/N were talking about the Splatfest-" Before  I could finish, my teammates came running to both of us. 

"There you are!" Headphones said, while Specs glared at me, "Did we win?" I asked, as Bobble nodded, "Yup! We won!" She said, as they sat down with us. "That's good to hear. I wanted you guys to show those punks wrong." FA/N said, as we all started to smile ear-to-ear. 

"Wow, thanks." Specs said, as FA/N smiled, "No problem!" She said. 

"Hey Goggles!" I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and saw Aloha and the rest of the S4. I waved my hand, as they walked up to our table, "Who's the new girl?" Aloha asked, as FA/N looked at him with a glare. 

"Oh, that's FA/N! She's from the city!" I said, as the S4 looked at FA/N. "Nice to meet you FA/N, I'm Army." Army said, while taking FA/N hand shaking it, "It's a pleasure to meet you too." FA/N replied, I could tell FA/N was smiling underneath her mask, I was happy that she was happy. 

Aloha pushed Army out of the way and smirked at FA/N, "Name's Aloha. How about we leave this place and—" 

"No." Was all FA/N said, as we laughed as Aloha groaned, and sat down on a chair and started  pouting. 

"Heyyy thhherrre, theeee nameee issss Massskkkk." Mask slurred, as FA/N waved, "Nice to meet you too, Mask." Mask sat down, and started making fun of Aloha, "Ha, youuu gottt reejjeeecteed." Mask teased, as Aloha pouted, "Shut up!"

Skull started at FA/N, who was a little timid. "Um, hi." FA/N said, Skull stopped staring at the female inkling/octoling. 

【Y/N's P.O.V】

"Sorry, my name is Skull. Again sorry, if I scared you." He said, as I shook my head, "No, your fine, you didn't scare me." I replied, as my squid/octophone, "Uh, I have to answer this call, be right back." I said, while taking out my squid/octophone and left the table. I looked at the ID, Lilith. She better looked at that note I left her. I quickly answered.  

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Y/N, you need to come back now. I needed to talk to you." Lilith said on the other side of the phone, I sighed. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming mom. Now bye." I said, as Lilith hung up. I sighed and walked back towards the table, "Sorry for the short notice, but I gotta go." I said, they started groaning, "Bye, FA/N! How about we all meet here tomorrow!" Goggles said, I nodded and ran to New Albacore Hotel.

~

•]••'º'•» ι мιgнт нανє α ѕℓιgнт ωяιтєяѕ вℓσ¢к, вυт ι ѕтιℓℓ υρ∂αтє∂ αиуωαуѕ! ¢нαρтєя 5 ωιℓℓ вє ρυвℓιѕнє∂ тσмσяяσω! αи∂ αℓѕσ тнαик fσя αℓℓ тнє νσтєѕ, ι яєαℓℓу αρρяє¢ιαтє ιт! ι ρяσмιѕє тнαт ¢нαρтєя 5 ωιℓℓ вє ℓσиgєя тнαи тнιѕ σиє! αgαιи тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg му вσσк! «•'º'••[•