❥12 ѕυѕρι¢ισυѕ

【Googles' P.O.V】

That concert has to be one of the best!!

Everyone was having fun and singing along, but I didn't know where FA/N was. I could find her anywhere, maybe she was somewhere else in the arena. I focused all my attention towards the stages, where all 5 idols stood there waving to the crowd.

"Before we end the concert, how about we play our last and final song for tonight!" Pearl exclaimed, as Marina walked back to her DJ table and started turning her turntables. That's when, Callie, Marie, Y/N and Pearl started singing,

"La,la,la~"

"Everyone!" Pearl grinned, everyone in the arena began to sing, "La,la,la~" in unison, before the splatfest version of 'Now or Never' began to play. All 5 of them began singing the lyrics together, all with bright smiles!

"La,la,la~" we started to sing along with them, everyone is having their fun! 

"La,la,la~"

•••

【Narrator's P.O.V】

"Phew, that was awesome!" Gloves said, as the group of friends walked out of the arena together, "I can I agree, it was fun.." Emperor nodded in agreement. Goggles looked around to see FA/N anywhere, but no sight of her so far.

"Still looking for her?" Aloha asked the blue inkling, "She said she'd come!" Goggles replied, before giving up. "Yeah.. She did say that." Skull butted in the conversation, his eyes focused one the door hoping a familiar inkling/octoling girl wearing a mask will walk out. "Wait, if she said she was coming, then wouldn't she join us to watch?" Hachi questioned.

"That does make sense. She would want to join us, then sitting somewhere else in the arena." Army thought for a second. 

"Or maybe we can ask her tomorrow if any of us she her." Prince commented, everyone stayed silent for awhile before nodding in agreement, "That's actually a better idea, than standing outside hopelessly waiting for her to walk out the door." Rider said, as more inklings and octolings walked out of the door, talking about how great the concert was and stuff.

"I guess we should all head home to get some rest." Army said, as everybody nodded and said their goodbyes before going their own ways.

••Next Day••

【Y/N's P.O.V】

The bright light shined in my face, waking me. What a lovely way to wake up after a trying night, am I right?

I groaned before turning to the side, avoiding the light from the windows, Lilith must've opened the curtains again. Can't she tell, I'm trying to sleep! Before I could go into a deep slumber, my door was slammed open, I quickly sprung up to see both, Nick and Lee. Guessing they want to hang out.

"Seriously..?" I glared at the two of them, as they both nervously smiled. "Good morning to you too, Y/N!" Lee giggled, "Morning.." I grumbled, stepping out of my bed and stretched. "Lemme change first." I glared at them once more, they both walked out, slowly closing the door behind them. I rolled my eyes, well guess sleeping in today ain't gonna happen.

•••

I stepped out of the room, and walked into the kitchen to be greeted with 3 of my friends, "You two ready?" I asked, before putting my mask on. Lee nodded with excitement in her eyes, she was more cheerful than before, Nick shrugged, "Yeah, as long as you are." he replied. "Okay, Inkopolis here we come!"

"Yayy!"

•••

【Narrator's P.O.V】

The 3 of you made their way to Inkopolis Square, everything was pretty ordinary today. Inklings and octolings were chilling, turf wars were being played, some people were working at Grizzo's. Nothing special was happening, everyone was enjoying their time with others, like you and your friends. 

"So what did you think of the concert last night?" You asked, taking a sip out of your drink. You guys were chilling at a table near Crusty Sean's. Lee slammed her hands on the table, but didn't cause any attention towards you, "It was the best! Probably one of the best concerts I've been to!" Lee had a wide smile with stars in her eyes, as if she saw magical creature or something. You chuckled at Lee's behavior, it's like Lilith's but more cheery and less serious about things. 

"It was impressive I say, all of ya'll did outstanding." Nick complimented. "Wow, thanks! I still have a long way to go." resting you elbow on the table and resting your cheek in the palm of your head, Lee gasped. She's pretty dramatic about a lot of things. Like this for example, "What do you mean, 'I still have a long way to go'!? You're pretty famous to others, I mean like a lot of people were mostly excited that you were at the concert la—" Lee was cut off by Nick covering her mouth.

You gave out a sigh of relief, knowing that Lee can be a bit of a loudmouth. Nick removed his hand away from her mouth, "You're literally yelling out the secret." Nick said in a monotone voice, as Lee quickly zipped her lips and threw the imaginary key out. "Now don't say anything." Lee nodded and saluted like a soldier.

Nick muffled a laugh, that surprised both you and Lee, it surprised Lee the most, "You laugheddd! Oh my cod, you actually laughed!" Lee giggled, you laughed yourself. Nick blushed before patting Lee on the head.

"Aw~ what a cute couple!" A familiar voice came from behind, both Lee and Nick blushed. You laughed at the look of their faces, "We're not a couple!" You turned around too see Aloha with a toothy smile, "FA/N!"

"Hey, Aloha. What do you need, other than making my friends blush like crazy?" You asked, as the two glared at you, "Well, we didn't see you at the concert yesterday. You said you were coming, so where were ya'?" Aloha asked.

That's when anxiety took over you. You could just lie, but you don't want to be known for being a lair, you cleared your voice before speaking, "I was on the other side of the arena!" Aloha raised a brow, "Okay.. if you say so. Well, that's all I have to ask, see ya' later FA/N!" with that said, Aloha trotted off.

You gave a sigh of relief, you thought he was gonna ask you another question.

【Aloha's P.O.V】

Now that you think of it..

FA/N been acting prettyyyy suspicious these past few days, it always has to be something about Y/N. She gets all nervous and fidgety.

I now noticed something about her.

Her and Y/N look exactly the same.

They both sound the same! Everybody is different in their own way.. voices, looks, talent.

I think I have an idea.. maybe a karaoke night. 

What if FA/N is Y/N?!

That's impossible!

Is it..

Best to find out sooner than later.

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

Hallo-

Sorry for the long wait! It's here though!

Looks like your secret ain't gonna be secret soon-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Good day!