↑ρяσℓσgυє↓

【Y/N's P.O.V 】

I bowed once more, as the cheerful crowd slowly went silent after I left to the backstage. My manger, Lilith ran up to me, "Y/N, you really know how to make a crowd go wild." She complemented, as I chuckled. 

"Anyway, I need to talk to you." Lilith said, as we walked down the hall, "What is it?" I asked, as Lilith grinned, "Your going on a vacation!" Lilith exclaimed, while pointing at me. Some of the makeup artists stared at her like she was crazy. "Um, Lilith you need to tone it down." I said, as the makeup artists turned around. 

For the love of woomy/vemmo, she can be a bother. But, I'm happy to have her as a manger, "Lilith, you said I'm going on vacation, right?" I asked, hoping she wasn't joking, all this idol stuff is stressing me out. "Yep, but you have to keep your image a secret," Lilith said in a stern voice, "You've been ganging a lot of fans, Y/N. And I don't want you surrounded by them 24/7." 

I looked at her in confusion, "So your saying is, change how I look?" I questioned, as Lilith nodded, "Seesh, you have so many questions." She said, as I glared at her, "Whatever you say." I shrugged, while we walked out the door and ran straight to the van. 

  ✧Time Skip✧

We finally made back home, I walked into my room and flopped down into my bed. Before I could fall asleep, Lilith slams opens my door, and throws a (F/C) suitcase onto the floor. "Nghhh." I groaned, as Lilith pulled me out of my bed, "We leave tomorrow in the morning, now chop chop!" She said, while clapping her hands. I slowly watch her leave my room. When Lilith left, I sighed and stood up. 

"What should I bring?" I asked myself, I didn't know how long we were staying on vacation, so I grabbed a least my whole entire closest. I also put my favorite plushie that my mom got before I left, I stuck some of my video games, Lilith is going to kill me, but whatever. 

When I was done packing, I put my suitcase out of my room, and went straight to bed. Now I can sleep in peace. 

 *•.¸♡ ααα, σкαу тнιѕ ι∂єα вєєи ιи му нєα∂ fσя мσитнѕ. αи∂ ι тнσυgнт ρєσρℓє ωσυℓ∂и'т ℓιкє ιт, вυт ωнєи ι ѕαι∂ ι ωαѕ gσιиg тσ мαкє тнє вσσк, ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ℓιкє∂ тнє ι∂єα, ѕσ ι ∂є¢ι∂є∂ тσ мαкє ιт! ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ι нσρє уσυ єиנσу тнє ρяσℓσgυє σf тнє вσσк. ¢нαρтєя 1 ωιℓℓ вє ρυвℓιѕнє∂ тσмσяяσω/тσ∂αу ιт'ѕ ℓιкє 1:00 ♡¸.•*