Chapter 34

Shells POV.

After me and c little session I brung her over to my house.  I turned on the living room TV and told her to get comfortable.

I wanted to cook for her.  I got out all the supplies I needed to cook carne asada. I whipped it up for her and made her a plate. When I was bringing it to her I herd my parents voices outside.

Damn, I wonder why there home there usually never home during evenings.

They came in and smiled as they spotted see.

"Oh hey, nice to see you again Corrie" my father said

I looked at them caustiously. How the hell did they know each other. As if answering my thought c said

" I was their waitress at red lobster a couple of time"  i nodded my head and my parent made their selfs a plate as well and we all sat down at the table.

"So shell, you didn't tell us you were friends with shell" my mother said

"Of course not hunny, she's her girlfriend" my dad added

I stared at my dad dumbfounded.

"Oh really?" My mom asked  

Me and c noded our head and my parents smiled.

"She's a great girl , I approve, you too make a great couple"

I was all smiles tonight .  I told c to spend the night and I gave her some night clothes.

I washed my face and smiled to myself as I thought of me and c. C then came up and wrapped her arms around my waist and looked at me in the mirror.

"You know this is perfect, your parents love me"

"Right, there usually difficult to please but you met their standards" I said.

She hugged me close and gave me small kissed.

Life was perfect for me now. And I would want it to be with anyone else. She was perfect.

She was finally mine ❤

THE ENNNNDDDDDDDDD YAY! , I GOT THE IDEA FOR MY NEW BOOK SO STAY TUNNEND IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!