Chapter 8

Big C POV

When shells asked me if I wanted to do something new to my hair I was a little hesitant. I thought for a second and said fuck it, why not?

the stylist doing my hair was a women by the name of Barbra.  she was a attractive women who couldn't be anything past her mid-20's. she was cute but i decided not to flirt with her infront of shells.

I knew shells was starting to like me. I hust dont think  we could be a couple cause we are so different, opposites.

My hair was now washed and I was sitting in the chair facing the mirror. " what would you like me to do with your hair ?" Barbra asked. minutes of debating passed by and I  decided what I wanted. "  just go ahead and chop it off, atleast three inches below my shoulders"

she did as asked and then wraped the unattached hair up for me. I wanted to give it to locks of love. which is a center that makes wigs for people with cancer with donated hair.

by  late 6 we were done with shopping and making our way to the car. she opened the trunk and got my bags. in the process of taking them from my hands our hands touched gently. it sent weird vibes through my body that I have never felt before. I shook it off and got in the car, thanking shells for all that she has given me. 

the next stop was to my new home. maybe life isnt so bad after all? only time will tell....

*****************************************************

quick 2 chapters updated I know ive been slacking on updating but ill try to update more often.

any ideas for a new story? comment or inbox me ....

check out my poem titled ,continuance