Chapter 28

Shells POV

I woke up to the light shinning from the window in my face. I stretched and smiled. Last night was perfect! I felt happy and joyful. I made the bed and went to the  livingroom. Big c was still sleep so I fucked with her. I hopped on the bed and started jumping.

"What the fuck shell" she groaned.

"Rise and shineeee sleepy head, I'm hungry"

She rubed her eyes and yawned.

"There is a kitchen filled with food girl"

I made a puppy dog face and looked at her sweetly.

"Aha what you want ma a omelet or pancakes with bacon"

"Pancakes and bacon" I replied.

I sat at the island and watched her as she cooked I stole a couple of glances at her body and smiled. 

"You just love checking me out don't you shell?" She asked while she made my plate .

"I don't know what your talking about I don't check you out" I lied while stuffing a fork full of pancacked in my mouth .

" mhmm if you say so".

She sat next to me and we ate together in comfortable silence.  I washed up the dishes refusing to let big c do all the cleaning.

It was a Saturday and I had nothing to . big c was off as well so we had the whole day to do something productive instead of staying at the house.

"Hey what you want to do today c?"

"I already got that planned we going to six flags than the movies"

Damn I thought to myself. She planned ahead . I had a feeling today would be a good day only time would tell.