chapter 30

Shells POV

"Take yo ass on somewhere man" big c said to my Marie, my ex

Marie stood there and rolled her eyes not bugging to move and c balled her first up

"Leave" I said to Marie

"Hell nah , how you gone go to a bitch that don't even like you like that" marie said "she obviously blew you off" she added.

" man for 1 you don't know who the fuck OR what the fuck I like. And for 2 I said my sorrys to her so what you need to do is get the hell out sight and eat shot NOW"  c went off angry than I ever seen her.

I took a step back and marie left without a word. I quietly grabbed my soda and headed of to the theater.

"Let's sit in the back" she said after the awkward silence.

"Sorry about all that and thank you for paying" I said to her when we sat down.

"It all good and no problem"

I felt like she was mad at me so I sulked but tried to hide it. We want the movies and than headed back. She drove to her house and parked the car and told me I could come in.

I bit my lip "are you mad at me c ?"

"No why would I be mad"

I shrug my shoulders. And sat on the couch.

She sat next me to me . silence passed and I felt uneasy.

"I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable" she said while looking down .

I grabbed her hand and made her look at me.  "What's wrong " I asked. She looked me dead in my eyes and gave me a small smile. Suddenly her face got serious and I questioned what was going on.