Chapter 23

Shells POV

I saw the way her eyes teared up and it ripped my hear into pieces. I wasn't dating Samantha. I was just trying to forget big c. So the pain could stop. So the love could stop. But everything I tried it didn't work it never did.

I ran after her and knocked on her window trying to get her attention. She paused but the pulled off leaving me stranded in the parking long.

I was angry emotional hurt and in love at the same time and I couldn't take it anymore. I walked in red lobster and payed for  the date.

"Sorry to leave you hanging but I can't do this here I'll pay for dinner"

I sped off to my car and made my way to big c house. I wanted answers to why she is acting the way she is. Answers to why she reacted the way she did. But deep inside I wanted to hold her. Along with yelling at her for all the shit she did.

I knocked on the door. No answer

I knocked again  . no answer

I turnt the nob and the door opened. I looked throughout the living room and there wasn't a big c insight.

I then made my way to the kitchen.

She was there

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS" I yelled at her

"MAN I AINT BEING LIKE ANYTHING , BETTER YET WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME".  She yelled back

We argued back and forth not giving up on who was right or wrong

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN ME, I GAVE YOU A HOME I GET YOU CLOTHES I SPOIL YOU I GET YOU OUT OF JAIL AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING DIFFERENT , NO, IM HURT. " I yelled out , pouring out everything I had to say.

she stood the motionless, pissing me off even more.,

"YOU BLOW ME OFF FOR SOME BITCH WHEN I WAS TRYING TO HOLD IT DOWN FOR YOU. YOU BLOW ME OFF ON ANYTHING JUST TO BE WITH A BITCH THAT WAS PLAYING YOU." I finished

" I know and I'm sorry shells" she simply said. She kept her eyes on mine and somehow I knew she was really sorry. But even tho she sorry she probably still didn't feel the same.