Three

*

"How have you found being away from Viv for more than two hours Lis?".

"Really? You're completely oblivious to the fact I've just spent the past three hours texting her?" the forward replies amused and Molly shrugs, "sorry was too busy looking out the window. You know, if you bothered to pay attention, it's actually a nice flight, London to Edinburgh; nice scenery".

Kim sniggers and looks over, "nice scenery, really Molly that's the best you can come up with?" she asks.

"Yeh it is".

The defender looks back out of the window and sees the hotel, a couple of her teammates walking up the steps outside and soon enough the taxi pulls up and they're all climbing out and hauling bags or suitcases up the steps into the building themselves.

"Please can someone explain why the oldest person is the first at the top" Molly asks, "beats me" Lisa replies.

"Good afternoon girls, I hope you all had a good journey".

"If you mean that Kim didn't snore, then yes we did" Lisa replies, Molly swinging round to see Shelley, "ignore her, she's been texting Viv the whole way here" Molly explains and their manager frowns, "you better be careful, that'll cost you a fortune Lisa" she says.

"I did tell her, now if you don't mind I'm off to my room" Kim pipes up, walking over to a lift and disappearing into it.

For the first time since arriving, Molly thinks of Claire and suddenly remembers to check who she's rooming with.

'Molly Adams and Caroline Weir'.

Happy to be rooming with the forward, as she doesn't think she would be able to cope rooming with Claire, Molly heads up to her room only to find it empty as the City player obviously hadn't arrived yet.

She leaves her things to one side to let Caroline pick a bed and then pulls her phone out to text Corsie and see where she is. Rachel's reply of 'five minutes out' comes through and Molly bolts back down to reception, sitting in one of the chairs by the desk to wait for her favourite couple.

"Guess who".

Hands cover her eyes and without having to even really guess, she instantly knows because of the feeling she gets in the pit of her stomach. "Hey Claire" Molly says as the hands remove themselves, "long time no see" Emslie replies, "I guess" the defender says and Claire shrugs.

"We need to have a catch up, my room later?" Claire says and Molly nods, not really paying attention because she's too excited to see Rachel, who's just walked through the door with Lee.

"Sure" she replies, "great see you later" and with that Emslie walks off to her bags.

"Rach!!".

She rushes over to her fellow defender and pulling her into a hug, Corsie hugging so tight that the twenty three year old is worried she'll break a rib. "Lee how nice to see you, I missed you" Molly smiles hugging the keeper, "we missed you too but what was that little interaction?" she replies, eyes darting between the defender and the lift.

"Don't think we missed it Adams" Rachel smirks, "and I really wish I hadn't told you guys" the former Glasgow player sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Well you let that cat out of the bag ago, so you're going to tell me and Lee all the gossip before dinner and then you're gonna catch up with Claire. Did you know you're looking a wee peely-walley?".

*

"Caz, I'm leaving tae see Claire now".

Molly's hand is on the door, other holding her phone waiting for the forward to answer, but doesn't help she's in the shower. "Weir!" she shouts and this time the pump switches off, "this is like living with Daan" she mutters under her breath as the bathroom door opens a little.

"Stop havering, now what's up?" Caroline asks, poking her head around the door, "I'm off to see Claire now, I will be back soon ok?" she replies and the Dunfermline girl nods; shutting the door on Molly.

"Yep, never living with Daan" the defender says as she leaves the room and heads down the corridor towards Claire and surprise, surprise Chloe's room, her heart beat sounding in her ears as she knocks on the door.

"Molly! Lovely to see you, come in" Chloe smiles, opening the door wider to let the twenty three year old in, "Claire's over there" she adds, nodding to the bed by the window.

"What's so interesting on there that I don't get a hug?".

There's the soft click of the bathroom door and Claire jumps up to give her best friend a hug, "I missed you, you know" she says softly, "I know" Molly replies. "So any grand plans as to where you're going next?" she asks, pulling away to see Claire smirking, "come on Emslie, spill the beans".

The forward shakes her head and this only increases Molly's curiosity more.

"You're going abroad".

'The sparkle in her eyes says it all' the defender thinks and inside, some place close to the middle of her chest, something dies even more. "I can't tell you yet but once we get to France, I'll be able to, as you so clearly put it spill the beans" Emslie answers and her phone buzzes, taking her gaze away from Molly's.

This gives her enough time to send a message to Corsie and hope that her and Lee aren't in the middle of something, so that one of them can come rescue her.

*